Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Process Server

Hi,

can anyone recommend a reasonably priced process server in Toronto area?
    ideally flat rate including affidavit of service etc.

really? no one has ever used a process server in toronto?

Comment

I think it depends on what you consider reasonably priced, much like lawyers, everyone has a different idea of what things should cost.

These guys have their prices listed and it seems reasonable to me:

Process Serving AACES - Ontario Process Servers, serving Toronto GTA, Durham Region, York Region, and the Peterborough Area

Comment

Originally posted by sahibjee View Post
        Hi,

can anyone recommend a reasonably priced process server in Toronto area?
        ideally flat rate including affidavit of service etc.

Why are you wasting your money? Serve the documents yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by plainNamedDad44 View Post
          Why are you wasting your money? Serve the documents yourself.
          have to serve a motion to change, can't do that yourself. also with an ex who has had me arrested with false allegations before, i'd much rather stay away and pay a process server.

I have called these guys, lets see how it goes.
          http://www.tasps.ca/

Comment

I have called these guys, lets see how it goes.
            http://www.tasps.ca/[/QUOTE]

for anyone who comes looking for one, they guy picked up the documents within 1.5 hours of the call, and served them about an hour later (ex lives close to me) he'll send me the affidavit of service tomorrow or so.
            only cost $60.
            you can find cheaper options if your ex is close to you and willing to accept service of documents, then you pay a base fee of about $15-20 and about $0.50 per km of distance, if i went that route the total cost for me would have been about $20 or so but i wasnt sure she will co-operate.

Comment

Thanks for the follow up and letting us know how it went!

Comment

the server dropped off affidavit of service and receipt today. A1 service ..will use again

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X