This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC government

I was brousing through these threads and in question of.Is the PC government restructuring the federal support guidelines in May or is this injustice going to contiue.I am the father of 4 and pay full support of 1400.00 a month clean cash.My ex is a RN earning a good wage.She is in constant demand for the money.The FRO garnishees my wage leaving me with only 50% of may net.I have the children 38.98% to 42% of the time over the coarse of three years.A clinical investigater was involved and viewed the childrens wishes reporting that there wishes were to be with me more of the time.But in her finalized comments she mentioned that I should have the children every other week from wed.@6 to Sun.@6 5 weeks vaction.Excluding my right to have the children when she is working nights or weekends.I have presented this to several judges over the coarse of three years but still no results only leaving me in payment of court costs.If there is no change in this injustice towards the children in the near future I really have no other alternative but to only see the children when I can afford to have them.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X