This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Ex

I think I have a very crazy ex...Normally I have my 2 boys every weekend and now she is asking me to give her a detail of what activities are we doing ?? Is this right ?

HAHHAHA Every one thinks that his/her ex is a mentally unstable person.I don't think so that she has a right to ask what you do in your time.If kids are cleaned,fed and rested properly she should careless.
    Over a period of 2.5 years once I asked my ex WHY THEY(3 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl) HAVE SCRATCHES ON entire face and he answered ---when you find a fracture then ask me this question.;-(.
    So you lucky to have a crazy Ex atleast she is not insane like my kids dad

Comment

Ask her for her detailed activities during her parenting time first, then when she refuses (since she is crazy) tell her you share her opinion, its none of her business, if she gives you the list, then say thank you and decline to give her the details since you are not required to.

Comment

my ex is crazy.........like a fox........an unstable fox....but still rabid like crazy nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by first timer View Post
          Ask her for her detailed activities during her parenting time first, then when she refuses (since she is crazy) tell her you share her opinion, its none of her business, if she gives you the list, then say thank you and decline to give her the details since you are not required to.
          Or you could just not worry about the request and simply answer it - what harm is there in that? If she wants to know something then tell her. Keep is simple people!

If she starts to tell you what to do or complains etc, then tell her that that crosses a line and you will not share information if she choses to use it against you.

But otherwise, just tell her what she wants to know. Who are you to decide what is appropriate for their own parent to know something or not (unless it causes a problem for you)? Just relax everyone!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X