The high road gets bumpy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
    lol I am not your ex. I work for my money, paid for my own lawyer.

So saying the words "at least" is snarky? News to me. By the way when you try to put words into someones mouth don't change the words and take things out of context. Changes the meaning totally. You want to call me out on my wording then at least have the common courtesy to quote me correctly. Do you have a habit of taking bits and pieces of sentences and rearranging them to try and prove your points? That will kill you in court and you will get called out on it there with more serious repercussions then on a public forum.

It wasn't a guilt trip, it was just asking a question and for your information, most parents would help their kids no matter what the age, especially in a situation like this.

well considering LF32 was saying how money was tight etc and was going to move in with the gf, I hope you offered him a place to stay instead or at least offered him a loan to help with the bills etc till this is all over??
    I get it SOTS .. you don't see it. Its fine. Im going to get killed in court, etc etc.
    You shouldn't have used "at least". It's demeaning in any sentence and I also recommend you never use "at least" in any future affidavits as you also will get killed in court.

BGN was simply talking about how ppl should be around with allegations being thrown about and your totally unrelated response was "I hope you offered him a place to stay instead or at least offered him a loan"
    There .. I copied and pasted it so there is no confusion.
    Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-06-2014, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• They have no credibility with me....and give the wrong advice to the innocent....I see there names in different threads ....my heart goes out to how filthy they are to the newbies

There so blinded by hate.....they've lost themselves.....they need answers for her own failure in life....and think they can find it by attacking newbies to elicit a response.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
        Anyways Mr. T ..

Back to business.

I'm compiling a bunch of stuff regarding OCL's conduct. Been working very hard. I will PM you a few q's I have and see what you think.
        obviously mr t has me blocked or he would see that what you put down wasn't my words. As for mrt calling some of us women basically vicious bitches, lol he thinks that bothers me?? I have no respect for the Mrt so what he thinks is of little consequence. But I am sure the mods will have an issue with calling members bitches. We all know what he means by "female dogs"

Comment

• Anyways .. moving on. I just didn't appreciate how you said

"I hope you offered him a place to stay instead or at least offered him a loan"

But its fine. You see that it's related to BGN's post somehow and you stand by it so .. its all good.

BTW .. Ive copied and pasted from your exact words for the last 2 posts now. Yes ..Those are your words.

Didn't waste much time jumping on a family member. Looking for a response from her too Im sure. I don't get you.
          Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-06-2014, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• You won't ever get an apology from filth LF32.....just excuses and denial

Comment

Anyways .. moving on. I just didn't appreciate how you said

But its fine. You see that it's related to BGN's post somehow and you stand by it so .. its all good.

BTW .. Ive copied and pasted from your exact words for the last 2 posts now. Yes ..Those are your words.

Didn't waste much time jumping on a family member. Looking for a response from her too Im sure. I don't get you.
              at that's fine, just quote me correctly in the future. When you tried to quote me before those were not my words.

I just asked your mom a couple simple questions, that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                You won't ever get an apology from filth LF32.....just excuses and denial
                listen...he didn't quote me correctly, I have nothing to apologize for. In fact he should apologize to me more incorrectly saying something that I didn't. You like being taken out of context and misquoted?? Would you apologize for that? I think not.

Comment

I get it SOTS .. you don't see it. Its fine. Im going to get killed in court, etc etc.
                  You shouldn't have used "at least". It's demeaning in any sentence and I also recommend you never use "at least" in any future affidavits as you also will get killed in court.

BGN was simply talking about how ppl should be around with allegations being thrown about and your totally unrelated response was "I hope you offered him a place to stay instead or at least offered him a loan"
                  There .. I copied and pasted it so there is no confusion.
                  how can I get killed in court?? My ex and I settled everything without court within less then 6 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                    listen...he didn't quote me correctly, I have nothing to apologize for. In fact he should apologize to me more incorrectly saying something that I didn't. You like being taken out of context and misquoted?? Would you apologize for that? I think not.

So you saying you didn't say this? Or are you upset because an extra "at least" was added a page ago? One "at least" is enough to be aggressive and snarky to a grandmother who hasn't seen her grandchild for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                      They have no credibility with me....and give the wrong advice to the innocent....I see there names in different threads ....my heart goes out to how filthy they are to the newbies

There so blinded by hate.....they've lost themselves.....they need answers for her own failure in life....and think they can find it by attacking newbies to elicit a response.
                      Actually MrT., I believe my last post to LF was quite valid and unemotional.

I am wondering your thoughts and am asking you directly.

Do you think it is reasonable for LF not to know whether or not his lawyer is requesting weekly access?

Comment

• They want a personal relationship with you LF32 at the same time wanting to stab you in the back.

There malicious dogs....they work at gaining trust and respect....but when they don't get that....well you see there true colours....PURE HATE

think of a VAN with strangers (sidelines and sad and tired) driving through threads handing out candy.....RUN!
                        Last edited by MrToronto; 10-06-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Mr. T.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you. At first I found you over the top with them.

But I get it. They're here to cause trouble. How disturbed does one have to be to repeatedly kick someone in the face when they're down at the lowest.

It's troubling. Actually sends shivers down my spine.

They've won another battle Mr. T. High jacked another few pages. Not anymore.

Have a good one SadAndTired .. Oops .. I mean SOTS.

Backgroundnoise .. make use of that ignore list. We have a case to focus on.

Comment

• I think that we have expressed our opinions succinctly to LF32 regarding how he does or does not handle his lawyer with regards to his receiving (or not receiving) correspondence from his lawyer. LF32 has reminded me that he is on a very stringent budget and for the most part doesn't want to upset his lawyer. I can understand this as it's not like he has the money to fire and hire another lawyer at will. I have been very fortunate to have had the services of an excellent lawyer who has kept me informed of all correspondence in my case. I am reminded that others may not have had the same calibre of legal representation as I have been so fortunate to receive. I simply hope that if/when the opportunity arises that LF32 can get his lawyer on-track with providing him file copies of all matters relating to his case.

l think it is wonderful that LF32's mother has been posting on this forum. The financial intricacies of this son/mother relationship are private and, in my opinion, not our business nor are the details of any relevance to this thread. Being mindful that many people read this forum, it would not bode well for LF32 if the OP were to have every single detail of his now, new single life.

I would hope that LF32 has plenty of love and emotional support from his family and close friends. I hope that LF32's mother shares her insight and experience as a mother and grandmother in this situation. An appropriate category on this forum to have such a thread might be under "divorce support."

Comment

Point is ex needs to stop worrying about who's at my access visits. If she were to communicate I'd happily notify her. Hell, I might even discuss her thoughts on it. She refuses a communication book, e-mail,... whatever else. Her lawyer wont respond to me. Communication is impossible.

I spend very millisecond with my D3 and make every second count. D3 asks for g/f because she has a 7 year old daughter who D3 loves. W go to parks, mini putt, beaches .. we have awesome times in that 3 hours. D3 and I are together the whole time. My focus is nowhere else.

That's ex's argument too ... LF32 isn't doing one-on-one with his daughter. Umm .. actually yes I am. And she's the one forcing these limited times. Who does she live with? Whos at her home? I haven't even asked .. its her life and her business. She should follow suit and start allowing D3 to see her father for s start and stop exercising her control issues. IMO.
                              Sorry, just playing catch up so this is from earlier on in the thread.

Recognizing the conflict in this situation, if I were you, I would have attended visits with D3 alone. Not sure what you were thinking here...

No need to answer, what is done is done. Just my thoughts.

Comment

• Well put Arabian.

keep that post...you may have to use it again...LMAO

Note to LF32.....the ignored have other nicknames, so always be cautious

your young enough to understand this of course.

watch yourself here keep your guard up, weigh the advice

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X