Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if my child father agreed to giving me full custody. How do I go about getting that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if my child father agreed to giving me full custody. How do I go about getting that

I just want to ask you guys, if my child father agreed to giving me full custody. How do I go about getting that done? I spend so much money in court the first two rounds. Is there a template that I can use and bring the application myself to court? Without the need for a lawyer? Does his child support stops if I get full custody on paper?

Originally posted by confused0123 View Post
    I just want to ask you guys, if my child father agreed to giving me full custody. How do I go about getting that done? I spend so much money in court the first two rounds. Is there a template that I can use and bring the application myself to court? Without the need for a lawyer? Does his child support stops if I get full custody on paper?
    You go to staples and buy this:

https://www.staples.ca/en/Self-Couns...1_1-CA_1_20001

You then read it and create a separation agreement that states you are the sole custodial parent and majority access parent.

He signs it in witness to a lawyer and you do the same.

Done.

Comment

and to answer the other question, CS does not stop.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X