X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would have thought? (looong)

Removed following asshole's comment.
    Last edited by JayJay; 09-19-2010, 11:04 AM. Reason: Asshole commenting

Stuff happens and good to vent. Stay strong for your kids and try to implement closure/settlement on the issues as soon as possible.

Comment

I'm unbelievably tired too, but only because of that long boring post. Tell it to your therapist.

Comment

Oh WOW, that is so niiiice of you, thanks.

Comment

Your welcome. Care for any counselling referrals?

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay View Post
            Removed following asshole's comment.
            I copied it for when I can't sleep if you want me to re-post it.

Comment

I'd love to read it. As much as divorce is a pain, sometimes it is good to get rid of an anchor.

Comment

Jayjay,

Welcome to the forum. Perhaps some members have been in a similar situation and can give you some constructive suggestions for you to consider when dealing with your crisis.

What your ex did happens. No doubt, trust is out the window. However, at the end of the day, that doesn't prevent them from being a parent to their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by logicalvelocity View Post
                  Jayjay,

Welcome to the forum. Perhaps some members have been in a similar situation and can give you some constructive suggestions for you to consider when dealing with your crisis.
                  Crisis? What crisis?

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
                    Crisis? What crisis?
                    An ongoing crisis to them and most likely a crisis to the kids involved. Considering the change.

Comment

That was alittle uncalled for. The new poster felt that they needed to provide some background and got stomped all over really for no reason. I hate to dis-encourage people from getting some knowledge and useful information from this forum.

Comment

Considering the not so nice comment left in the originating amended post...I have to ask ... Who stomped Who?

Comment

I agree, I don't think using profanity makes anyone seem better or the bigger person

Comment

All the poster did was give a long drawn out story about how the ex was not a good spouse and played the blame card throughout. There was no question, no legal advice sought, no family law issues raised.

Some people here are compassionate to the suffering that parties go through as a result of their spouse's marital conduct and that's fine. I make no apologies for not being interested in hearing how you got screwed around on, or that your spouse was a terrible person. I don't give mine here. It's a good one, but this isn't the place for it. I'm not going to be the shoulder for people to cry on. That's a job for the therapists.

Comment

I understand DDTE, she just joined and honestly looking back when I first started, you have no idea where to even begin. Give them a chance, and if your not interested in whatever they wrote, then please move on and don't waste your own time responding.
                              I get it, get to the questions... but she is fresh at this and confused etc. Give them a chance. Some of us might be able to handle being alittle more sensitive and reflect back and feel for these posters cause that's how we all started out. Confused, and looking for alittle support.
                              Also, this was posted in the introductions section. Not divorce, family law etc. So, she was just introducing herself.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X