Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too early to discuss postsecondary contributions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my case my ex gets to respond to my response if I file and that is it I don't get to respond to anything else she says meanwhile we've made an agreement what's the point in all this nonsense.

I want to stand up for myself this woman gets away with lies after lies. But it won't change anything. The court will never know my side if I don't respond. I can sweeten it up a bit and not make is as harsh but man I have sure soent a lot of money getting it done up.

Comment

In my opinion it's not too early to plan who pays for post secondary. My kids are both under 5 and I want to come up with a plan now. I suggested 1/3 1/3 1/3. I can see it now, that if I have more money than my ex when the time comes I'll be obligated to pay more, because I chose to be responsible and save more at this point in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tandem80 View Post
        In my case my ex gets to respond to my response if I file and that is it I don't get to respond to anything else she says meanwhile we've made an agreement what's the point in all this nonsense.

I want to stand up for myself this woman gets away with lies after lies. But it won't change anything. The court will never know my side if I don't respond. I can sweeten it up a bit and not make is as harsh but man I have sure soent a lot of money getting it done up.

My partners lawyer said that all of her lies were irrelevant and it was a waste of the courts time to engage. He said to lay out the facts and go forward. The only thing she does is waste time and annoy the judge.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
          My partners lawyer said that all of her lies were irrelevant and it was a waste of the courts time to engage. He said to lay out the facts and go forward. The only thing she does is waste time and annoy the judge.
          Sounds like mine. They just try to muddy the air and make it seem like there is so much conflict.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X