Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voicemail(s), that threaten to send other parent to jail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you Caranna: that you let them know what a prick he is and filed a report. *2 thumbs up*

Comment

Good for you Caranna. No one should have to put up with that.

Comment

Hadenough and Downtrodden Dad: Thank you for the much-needed support. As we're now in litigation I will comment at a later date on the situation.

Suffice to say that the stbx will forever regret writing that letter. As of this afternoon, someone from VQRP indicated great interest in reading it.

Comment

Just wanted to add one more post...the lady from VQRP came to my house to take basic information. She didn't even care to read his letter, and indicated that I was approved right on the spot.

I found that quite amazing, the faith she had in me. Anyway, although $1,000 isn't much, it will pay for about 6 sessions with a qualified PTSD and trauma counsellor. Not enough, but it will be a start. I am running short on available funds, don't want to take any more out of my RRSP.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X