This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a quick thank you...

I would just like to say thanks to all the help and great advice I've received on this forum! A special thanks to Billiechic and Mess. Billiechic I feel like we have alot in common, I read your posts and replies and think wow that sounds alot like my story... Mess, I love how you stay technical and focused on the legal part. And thanks to all the others too that have offered great advice, NBdad and sorry if I forgotten some of the rest of you
    I really felt I have changed for the better because of this. It's great to get an opinion from both sides. Because really men and woman do think differently and it has been proven time and time again.
    Some of the stories people posted on here are real and even though you think your situation is bad, someone has it worse.
    Just don't give up, keep focused on your children, you will come out of this the better person.
    Ive changed alot and see things clearer. I see what went wrong in my relationship and will better myself because of it. I know what my strengths and weaknesses are now. Im learning to put the past behind me.

I think we all appreciate each other, but forget to say it. Thanks for saying it. Good luck to you.

Comment

Ditto. Don't want to get sappy...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X