Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is still custodial parent 50/50 by legal agreement

Comment

Ex got refused by illegal aid based on NOA. Th3n she paid herseld part time for the last 2 months and got accepted. now i have to face a liar...oops..a lawyer.

Comment

I'd consider that a gift Iceberg, especially if she has the same employer. Will go to her credibility (lack of) and help judge deciding to input income. Intentional underemployment by a non-arms length family employer. Easy peasy.

Comment

In the long term she cant do nothing. The problem is those 15 minutes called a motion where she will find 100 excuses and i will have not enough time to prove that she is lying her teeth out. Her simple "i was not feeling well " will be enough for a short motion to accomplish a lot.

1. On Wednesday i havd a meeting with her. She wants to convince me to stop taking the offset CS from her.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X