The Hunted becomes the Hunter....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hunted becomes the Hunter....

My ex-wife's appeal over the termination of her alimony was just dismissed after my spectacular performance yesterday (I was at the court of appeal yesterday).

I am officially off the hook for alimony (unless she appeals to the SCC ).....

Now, I will reduce child support to 0 (she refuses to pay her share of special activities).

Then I will sue her lawyers for damages - YES, I can win that.

Self-Represented 4 Life

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
    My ex-wife's appeal over the termination of her alimony was just dismissed after my spectacular performance yesterday (I was at the court of appeal yesterday).
    Wasn't your matter determined on an appeal? Was this an appeal of an appeal?

I am officially off the hook for alimony (unless she appeals to the SCC ).....
    That would be a nightmare.

Comment

No, the judgement awarding me shared custody and ending alimony was only in superior court, this was the first (and only appeal) but yes, this is my 4th court of appeal procedure. I am 3.5/4

Comment

No, the judgement awarding me shared custody and ending alimony was only in superior court, this was the first (and only appeal) but yes, this is my 4th court of appeal procedure. I am 3.5/4
        Can't they combine all the issues into a single appeal or were they all done at different times and not related enough. Just seems silly to have the matter split across 4 appeals.

Comment

It was 4 different judgements appealed - all happened at different times:
          -Divorce (I was right, but they decided not to overturn anwyays)
          -Banning me from Court (I won and began my insurgency)
          -Awarding her 10,000$ in costs for stupid reasons (blown away again)
          -Ending Alimony (I am still the man!)

Comment

I am still the man!
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdr4rWG98

I'm the man! I'm the man!
            I'm so bad I should be in detention!
            I'm the man!

Comment

You couldn't find something better..
              This seemed more appropriate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyXhsTTD0Tk

Comment

Can you actually sue her lawyer for damages? Tell me more...please

Comment

Lol her lawyers confidence must be smashed. I just lost to someone whose not a lawyer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trinton View Post
                    Lol her lawyers confidence must be smashed. I just lost to someone whose not a lawyer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I've actually opposed and beaten 4 different lawyers.

I've also appealed the decisions of 1 judge and won

I've also openly disagreed with another judge on a point of law in open court and I would venture to say that the court of appeal agreed with my position on the matter.

Lawyers are often the people who didn't make it into STEM programs in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Stillbreathing View Post
                      Can you actually sue her lawyer for damages? Tell me more...please
                      In Quebec you can sue another party for exemplary/punitive damages if a motion they file against you is determined to be "clearly without foundation".

You can also sue somebody who attempts to limit your civil liberties with false evidence (they tried to put me in jail with a false affidavit, they tried to have me banned from court on the basis of things they knew were not true)

They also threatened me with prison time if I exercised my right to appeal (documented)

I have to prove that these were done,
                      they were done in a reckless manner,
                      that the intent was to deprive me of civil liberties and/or as legal maneuvers to frustrate my access to due process
                      Then I have to convinec the judge to award me 100,000$ (going to try for 25,000$ per incideent) because
                      a) It is the incentive for me to have filed it
                      b) The amount has to have the impact of dissuading other lawyers from doing the same

It isn't easy and it's even harder because I am not going after my ex-wife, instead I am going after her lawyers who are somewhat more protected (behind their duty to serve their client aggressively)

Comment

How about this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXzWlPL_TKw

If you like c"rap".

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tVKRs4kfqc

Nothing to prove
                          Just a hellish rock'n roll freak
                          You call your metal black
                          It's just plastic lame and weak

We're too old
                          Too cold
                          Too old
                          And too cold

Comment

Good for you Links17! We need more people standing up against the rampant dishonesty of family court lawyers and judges who don't play fair or with integrity.

Going through a divorce is difficult enough without being assaulted by so called professionals ( judges, lawyers, OCL, custody assessor , etc) not doing their jobs or even worse deliberately escalating the conflict to dangerous levels using lies, deceit and manipulation.

Everybody needs to play fair in the sandbox. Good for you for getting your bucket of water ready to dump on your ex's lawyer's head for throwing sand in your eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Stillbreathing View Post
                              Good for you Links17! We need more people standing up against the rampant dishonesty of family court lawyers and judges who don't play fair or with integrity.

Going through a divorce is difficult enough without being assaulted by so called professionals ( judges, lawyers, OCL, custody assessor , etc) not doing their jobs or even worse deliberately escalating the conflict to dangerous levels using lies, deceit and manipulation.

Everybody needs to play fair in the sandbox. Good for you for getting your bucket of water ready to dump on your ex's lawyer's head for throwing sand in your eyes!
                              That's right, and that is I regret not disclosing my full side of the story to the motion judge about the lawyer that turned against me and seeked an order to get off the record (because I knew any small disagreement would be automatically seen as a breakdown in the relationship) but I did state my side regarding the way she seeked to come off record and the judge didn't give her the costs of bringing a motion to get off record, the lawyer even had another lawyer to represent her, f****ng goof, but I am disclosing it to another judge in the superior court and filing a complaint with the law society, and have filed an application to the human rights tribunal seeking $50,000, of course that is not the same as a lawsuite but still a good step

You're right, family lawyers do escalate things and conflict to dangerous levels, and sometimes they turn against their own clients and sell them out to the judges to make themselves look good and charge the client abruptly

There are really good family law lawyers but there are a lot of crook and shady ones as well, lots of them, and we do need to stand up against them, sue them, and file complaints where possible, even if we lose, at least we stood up against something we knew wasn't right, that's what being a parent is about sometimes, standing up to what is not right.
                              Last edited by trinton; 11-05-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X