This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wanted To Share My Experience

In Oct 2009 my ex decided that his support obligations are over(kids are 7 and 5) and without going to court or any mutual agreement he started paying 1/3 of the support.He refuses to pay any special,dental,medical expenses because they are not court ordered.I asked for his financial disclosure to which he yelled "ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS"
    FRO did nothing till now.Yesterday I was just reading about FRO(gogle search) and I found a website with some email address of their senior officers.I just emailed them with the whole story,my case number etc etc.
    And today I received a call from one of the officer and he assured me that he did send him a firm letter today.And now he will have only thirty days to pay and after that he will only have three options(go to court or set a schedule plan or drive with a suspended licence)

Can anyone believe how fast FRO can be.
    SO all the CPs there having trouble with FRO email them.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X