No announcement yet.

whats happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I left this site almost 2 years ago (in January) because SOME people were only critical and not helpful. Others (hi Blink, Arabian, and many others) were extremely helpful to me. It is an emotional time for someone going through a separation and what they DON'T need is attacks and criticism when they are genuinely trying to get help. That said, there are others here who are just trying to stir things up and be asses. I am stronger now, I am happy to say.

Comment

Hey Q! Hope all is well with you :-)

Comment

Everything is great, Blink! Really great. X is now getting divorced from new spouse and has been asking ME for advice! lol. Can't say I'm not tempted to seek a little revenge here....

Comment

Lol! Karma works in funny ways, hmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Rioe View Post
            I'm around. I find myself posting less though, it's true. There are fewer people coming to ask questions, fewer questions I know the answers to, and most questions I do know the answers to, I feel like I've answered already in the past, so the search function would turn them up.
            Most new members would rather ask the question than use the search because they like to get more fresh info.

As far as the forum goes, as long as we have arabian, blink, links, bf, sos and many more, I will keep it in my favs and stop by from time to time

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X