Vengeful Ex "Would Have No Qualms Shooting his Ex" CBC NEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vengeful Ex "Would Have No Qualms Shooting his Ex" CBC NEWS

This is disgusting, how can the authorities in Canada and US not stop this guy!!

B.C. man Patrick Fox aims to 'destroy' ex-wife with revenge website - British Columbia - CBC News

Another online article about this a**hole:

"Psycho Says He Won’t Take Down Revenge Website Until His Ex-Wife Is ‘Dead or Homeless"

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/02/

Comment

Don't propagate this, there are tonnes of things like this happening the other way around and it isn't publicized...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungDad23 View Post
        This is disgusting, how can the authorities in Canada and US not stop this guy!!

B.C. man Patrick Fox aims to 'destroy' ex-wife with revenge website - British Columbia - CBC News
        wow that "man" is quite the piece of work. Hid the child from her and goes on this hate campaign. There are some deep seated mental issues with him I would think.

Comment

I feel terrible for that poor boy! What a way to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
            Don't propagate this, there are tonnes of things like this happening the other way around and it isn't publicized...
            Links, It doesn't matter to me if this was a man or a woman doing this, no person should do this to another, especially the parent of their child.

The governments of both countries should cooperate to make the harassment stop for the victim but especially for the kid's sake.

What chance does this kid have to be normal after being dragged into his father's twisted attacks on the mother?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungDad23 View Post
              Links, It doesn't matter to me if this was a man or a woman doing this, no person should do this to another, especially the parent of their child.

The governments of both countries should cooperate to make the harassment stop for the victim but especially for the kid's sake.

What chance does this kid have to be normal after being dragged into his father's twisted attacks on the mother?
              the father is so blinded by the need for revenge that the son will be collateral damage.

Comment

I read this article today. What an absolute mess.

Comment

And what a pedantic, picky little pinhead this man is. He says he has "no qualms" about killing his son's mother - but that doesn't mean he intends to kill her, just that if he killed her, he wouldn't feel any guilt. You can just tell that he's convinced he's always the smartest guy in the room.

There's not enough therapy in the world for the son who's been dragged into this disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                    the father is so blinded by the need for revenge that the son will be collateral damage.
                    What a sad, sad soul. They are showing his interview on CBC news network. Although we'll never know the full story from either of them as to how they've arrived at this spot in time, I can't imagine letting the bitterness and resentment take hold like he has.
                    Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
                      What a sad, sad soul. They are showing his interview on CBC news network. Although we'll never know the full story from either of them as to how they've arrived at this spot in time, I can't imagine letting the bitterness and resentment take hold like he has.
                      I forget where I heard it or read it...but I live by the saying "the best revenge is living well". Basically I am in a much better place emotional and financially then when I was with my ex.

Comment

I forget where I heard it or read it...but I live by the saying "the best revenge is living well". Basically I am in a much better place emotional and financially then when I was with my ex.
                        I agree here - I do feel sorry for him, it seems she tried to take his kid away, I have no sympathy for her - she looks like trash to me anyways

Comment

I agree here - I do feel sorry for him, it seems she tried to take his kid away, I have no sympathy for her - she looks like trash to me anyways
                          did you miss the part where he hide the kid for years from her???

Comment

What are you talking about? You're such a gender biased misogynist. You hate your ex so much you lash out at all women in every situation, even when it clearly makes no sense.

You clearly just read what you want. The guy abducted their kid and changed his name. He lied to the court about what country he was from when he got caught...that's why he lost custody and got deported.

These types of people come from both genders and you are frighteningly close to being one of them.

I'm so glad I never gave my ex the power to poison me against all men.

Comment

did you miss the part where he hide the kid for years from her???
                              I thought I read she did it to him first or got him kicked out of the US or something?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X