financial Diclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• financial Diclosure

The Ex's Lawyer is requesting this ? does anyone know how to proceed with this? I have a Lawyer but I am trying to do as much as I can myself to keep the costs down. Any advice would be appreciated

Are they forms ? also I guess I should request her to send me hers as well

How to Prepare a Financial Statement under the Family Law Rules | The Law Society of Upper Canada

Comment

You say you have a lawyer, had your ex's lawyer requested this via your lawyer or from you directly?

Comment

She said he requested it from my Lawyer but mine never said anything.
        We have been trying to work out a number in witch I thought we had but now I think her lawyer has really got into her head. I guess she should send me or my Lawyer hers ?

Comment

If you have a lawyer her lawyer should not be contacting you in any way, and you should not be contacting hers. If your lawyer is not passing on info to you then have a conversation with your lawyer about your expectations. All requests for information must go through your lawyers. You can do the paperwork yourself and provide to your lawyer to look over, but anything sent or received has to go through the lawyers.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X