This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patty60 View Post
    WD, Who do you think would actually physically record the duration of Skype and/or phone calls. It was the record of the calls both Skype and Vonage that is recorded in the history of the accounts where one can prove that one has been in contact with a specific person. I might add that our attorney was extremely impressed with our preparation and said that he believed our case because of the information we provided. I might add that we saw the children at Christmas time. The judge said he loved seeing pictures. Of course, our attorney did not present all 600 pictures. He selected a number what he felt was acceptable to the judge. Most important, again, is the children.
    You would not believe what you begin to think of after going through Family court system. But that not a point.

Let be honest here Skype provide only last 6 month of history and only to and from calls to real phone numbers (SkypeOut). So that why I asked how do you manage to get history of Skype calls for last five years. Especially calls like skype-to-skype

I needed that some time ago that why I am asking. I was advised by Skype Support in 2009

In your account page we store your recent SkypeOut call history for the
    previous 6 months (6 months prior to your last SkypeOut call).
    And it also kind of interesting to see how you manage to prove that call history from Skype you manage to get somehow prove that you actually has conversations with such little kids 2 and 4 as I remember from your first post for 5 years ?

Thank you,
    WD

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingDAD View Post
      And it also kind of interesting to see how you manage to prove that call history from Skype you manage to get somehow prove that you actually has conversations with such little kids 2 and 4 as I remember from your first post for 5 years ?

Thank you,
      WD
      I am glad you said it because I was wondering that too... when the kids are only 4 & 2, how did you talk to them for the past 5 years? Seems pretty near impossible to me... something fishy with your posts.

Comment

Working Dad, hubby ad me Skyped person to person with video every weekend. Our grandaughter sat in front of Skype in her high chair with our daughter and she became accustomed to seeing and inter-acting with us via Skype when we were not with them in person. In order to get the history of your Skype calls, follow these directions. Click on the "contact" person you want a record of. Next in the toolbar click on "Conversation". In the pop-up window click "view old messages" and choose the duration you want to view. We chose "from the beginning". That will give you every Skype video event you ever had with that person. Also, we did a huge amount of Skype video pictures when we were talking to our daughter and grandaughters. It seems as if you assumed they were Skype telephone calls. I don't use Skype for telephone calls. I use Vonage and that too can be traced back to the beginning. I think that any telecommunications can be traced.

Tayken, we do not need to use anything in the future. As long as our grandchildren are well cared for and well provided for, that is our goal. These kids will know that we loved them enough to do what had to be done to ensure their well being. They have different last names to us so them being identified or lack of privacy is a non-issue.

I was asked to write a book by many other grandparents, all over the world, who have been denied access. This is something I am considering. It would be a book about how to prepare documentation, rememebring dates of events, etc. A how-to book. But since you not a grandparent, you don't get it.

As I said I will post the court information once the case is completely finished. My timetable.

Comment

Patty you never addressed how you spoke to Grandchildren 5 years ago when they are only 4 & 2?

Grandparents ALL OVER THE WORLD? You must know a lot of people going through this exact thing?

Comment

Working Dad, hubby ad me Skyped person to person with video every weekend. Our grandaughter sat in front of Skype in her high chair with our daughter and she became accustomed to seeing and inter-acting with us via Skype when we were not with them in person. In order to get the history of your Skype calls, follow these directions. Click on the "contact" person you want a record of. Next in the toolbar click on "Conversation". In the pop-up window click "view old messages" and choose the duration you want to view. We chose "from the beginning". That will give you every Skype video event you ever had with that person. Also, we did a huge amount of Skype video pictures when we were talking to our daughter and grandaughters. It seems as if you assumed they were Skype telephone calls. I don't use Skype for telephone calls. I use Vonage and that too can be traced back to the beginning. I think that any telecommunications can be traced.
            That such helpful info - thank you. I wish I know computers like you do. But question is - how did you print it out? I tried and look like you can just scroll it, copy to clipboard but no printout functionality...

I also assume your granddaughters get to use to Skype even before they born? I knew that you can play music to child before it even born as they here it but never heard about you can do it with Skype.

Comment

I also assume your granddaughters get to use to Skype even before they born? I knew that you can play music to child before it even born as they here it but never heard about you can do it with Skype.
              I just got a really bad mental image of where that videocamera might have been placed.

Comment

Tayken, I sure hope you are NOT an attorney. It seems to me that you are an insufferable ass and as soon as I WANT TO POST the court information, I will. On my timetable and not YOURS. There is no possible reason for me to lie or elaborate because there is a lot of pain for family in crises.
                Thank-you for the feedback regarding your personal opinions. Considering the other gaping holes that others on this board have already demonstrated on your "evidence" given it is quite clear that your story doesn't add up.

The people on this board rely on everyone to be honest. Clearly honesty is not the best policy for you.

Also, your story changes. Considering you are working with a solicitor I hope this is not how you present the facts to the solicitor as it is clear your facts don't meet the evidence you are presenting.

Your story continues to change with more information provided. No court records exist in the public record matching your story. Searching for applications is not hard at all and all applications to court are public record.

You are just projecting blame and now hurling insults because you can't address the questions being posed to you.

Furthermore, if your daughter as you have stated is living with you know why is the matter progressing forward? You got what you wanted you stated in the original post but, matters are still before the court?

You are seeking validation of what you claim to have done but, this message board and others on it don't validate lies and broken stories. We help those who have honest problems.

Also, feel free to check my posting thread and the general response I get from the other posters.

Your story is just too wild to believe.

You also obviously have "control" issues. (Fear of being controlled) You appear to have too much trust in your solicitor which may constitute magical thinking.

Furthermore, if how you post, the spelling errors and sentence structure is how you write your affidavits my hat goes off to the justice having to sort this story out.

Good Luck!
                Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                  who was the judge??
                  Apparently in the past thread the motion was either heard in Newmarket or Toronto.

If Toronto on an emergency motion high probability it was Justice Czutrin, Spies and only a handful of others hear these matters on schedule. If it was Toronto the probability of it being Justice Czutrin is incredibly high as he handles the most complex cases and emergencies generally.

The requirements for filing an "emergency" are just too high for it to have been in the time frames given. The facts just don't add up. With the other facts that people have picked on already in this thread... It is quite clear this poster is projecting another situation in which they have possibly been cut off by their daughter and are struggling and/or projecting their emotional reasoning to something that they feel should happen but, has never happened.

It isn't uncommon on message boards for people with high-conflict personalities to make up stories, post projections of false beliefs and hope that people validate their false success.

Like I said... No court docket exists in either jurisdiction that a service provider could find.

I forwarded off the thread to the media as well as they love to write about grandparent access attempts and will do a deeper search of the court record in the two jurisdictions to see if any resulting order was made. Public records you know...

Good Luck!
                  Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
                    Patty you never addressed how you spoke to Grandchildren 5 years ago when they are only 4 & 2?

Grandparents ALL OVER THE WORLD? You must know a lot of people going through this exact thing?
                    I suspect that they are not from Canada or residents of Canada hence the projection of blame on the legal system and the situation they are trying to say happened.

The OP's lack of knowledge of the legal system and expectations for the legal system are rather revealing.

Good Luck!
                    Tayken

Comment

You spoke of your mother not seeing your children. My advice would be to gather all the pictures you can to show her bond with your children. Any items she bought the childre, etc. The standard is "an established relationship with the children". Good luck. A grandparents love is special and your children deserve their love. It takes a village to raise a child.

Comment

Working Dad, my husband is a retired Electrical & Electronics Engineer. He is more the computer geniuous than I am. I asked him about how he copied a record of all the Skype calls we made and received. You ask about printing it out. Once you have displayed the Skype "Conversations" on your screen put the cursor anywhere on the text, right click and a small pop up window opens, left click on "select all", all the text will then be highlighted. Right click again on text, pop up window opens, left click "copy selection". Open a MS Word document, paste and print. Hope this helps.

Comment

I was born in Canada, as was my daughter. My grand-daughters were born in the USA but are Canadian citizens and now hold Canadian passports. We travel the world on our Canadian passports.
                          Google "grandparents denied access" and you will see worldwide the problem of unappreciative brats who were given too much by the Baby Boom generation and feel entitled.

Comment

You spoke of your mother not seeing your children. My advice would be to gather all the pictures you can to show her bond with your children. Any items she bought the childre, etc. The standard is "an established relationship with the children". Good luck. A grandparents love is special and your children deserve their love. It takes a village to raise a child.
                            Patty:

I'm not sure if you're referring to my post and what I said about my mother not seeing the children as much.

Assuming you are, my mother would never interfere with my divorce proceedings in that manner. My children have been through enough unnecessary litigation.

The reason my mom is seeing them less is because they're spending more time with their dad and actually that's even more important to me...so while its a little difficult for my mom, its better for the kids overall, so she accepts it.

If you care about children, you try to stay out of court...not drag them into the mess between adults. Assuming you did have the success that you speak of, which has been disputed on this thread, I would offer up your example as a LAST resort...not the first one. The very thought of a pack of rabid grandparents adding to the mess of two people going through a divorce in family court is nightmarish thought. I definitely wouldn't advocate it.

Comment

Working Dad, my husband is a retired Electrical & Electronics Engineer. He is more the computer geniuous than I am. I asked him about how he copied a record of all the Skype calls we made and received. You ask about printing it out. Once you have displayed the Skype "Conversations" on your screen put the cursor anywhere on the text, right click and a small pop up window opens, left click on "select all", all the text will then be highlighted. Right click again on text, pop up window opens, left click "copy selection". Open a MS Word document, paste and print. Hope this helps.
                              Thank you for reply. I am not even close to computer geniuous but after you put it in Word it become just text. There is no way you can tell is it what you actually had in Skype or you just typed it.

Are you saying that you just print it out from word and other party did not even raise the question regarding authenticity of that data?

I can tell you that I provided "Print Screens" of some of my Skype history as evidence. And there is quite a difference between "Print Screen" and "Text" Even so I spent whole day on Voir Dire regarding admissibility of thous which I won.

But main question still not answered.... How you manage to have 5 years of communication history over the Skype with children who 2 and 4. ?

Thank you,
                              WD

Comment

I think there was also a question asking which Judge you had. I don't think that's sensitive information. If you truly are concerned about other grandparent's rights, as you've repeatedly stated, I'm not sure why you won't provide basic details.

I'm not sure if you truly are an author but I'd imagine that waiting for a book wouldn't be very condusive to anyone needing assistance in these matters. Seems a little inhumane to boast without helping people actually accomplish what you claim to have done.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X