This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
    It's your choice to do what YOU want to do. Don't blame it on previous generations or cultural traditions.

Forge a path dude.
    No, just blame some female.

Comment

• Originally posted by CISTEAD View Post
      I wrote my MP about my how unfair the courts are towards men.......and I am a woman.!!!!.....I got no reply whatsoever.......I don't know what it will take.....other than the older judges dying off and replaced with younger ones who can grasp the concept of equality.
      Well, do you want a medal or something?

Comment

I'm not bitter. You started in with your trailer trash bs stereotype, and you meant it.

I didn't mean it and I said as much right away. I did it to show you what an ignoramous you made of yourself, and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker by responding like a hater.

Keep it up. You're digging yourself a bigger hole every time.
        If I was an ignoramous, I'd be one of your spoiled brats. Apple NEVER falls far from the tree.

Comment

• Wow. Just....wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ihave2kidsIcannotsee View Post
            Wow you really are blind to what is happening in Ontario then? It is a massive problem that you are ignorant of. Find out the facts before commenting on it, just because you might have had a bad ex does not mean all men are bad. Their are many men that are unjustly treated by the family court system, that are not able to see their children because the court allows their ex to do what she wants and alienate the child from his/her father. I love my children but my ex doesn't care to let me see them she has denied me my access many times and then would not let me see them at all, court orders where not stuck to and police would do nothing. Live is not just what you see or perceive it to be so maybe you should take your blinders off. Children need their father and Mothers need to reailze this and stop dening access its not fair to the child.
            Ignorant? At least I can spell. Maybe if you understood the English language better you wouldn't have to project so much?

Not ALL women are living crap, honey, even the mother of YOUR children.

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
              Wow. Just....wow.
              This whole site caters to bitter, whiny, self-centred males.

Comment

• I think someone hacked into JustChillin's account ! Alot of B.S. being spewed out under her name !!

Comment

• Originally posted by JustChillin View Post
                  Please blink, allow me....

Comment

• Originally posted by walshch View Post
                    I think someone hacked into JustChillin's account ! Alot of B.S. being spewed out under her name !!
                    Ah, maybe it's a member of Anonymous fed up with the women-hating "Father's Rights" lobby.

Comment

Please do me the honour, I've run out of suitable adjectives.

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                        Wow. Just....wow.
                        Originally posted by JustChillin View Post
                        Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
                        Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                        Please do me the honour, I've run out of suitable adjectives.
                        Hey JustChillin, I think you are really JustHatin.

Blink is a woman!

Comment

• There's not nearly enough effing in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustChillin View Post
                            Ohrly? .

slow learner much?

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...html#post41364

I knew I'd told you off somewhere else before.
                            Last edited by blinkandimgone; 03-30-2011, 11:42 PM. Reason: because i effing wanted to...

Comment

• Just wundering if you know or have dealt with the courts for a parental assesment, thats the best my lawyer could muster up, the office of the childrens lawyer wouldnt have any part of our case even though their mom has been attending a drug clinic for the better part of 6 years , I was the one who pursued this matter in court and its been a year and a half battle with no end in sight all while my kids go through this. Good for you raising your kids and showing that not all men should be regarded as Homer Simpsons.

Comment

Lorac, the question was not whether the law is gender biased. It's not.

It was whether the application of the law favours women.
                                I agree. There is nothing wrong with the law its our own idiot male judges that interpret that law in favor of woman. Any success that I have had in front of a judge were females,as they would not put up with my ex's drama and antics! Nope our laws are just fine. Just need to start being applied equally as stated that both parents are.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X