This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out this site...

Check out this new site that is suppose to help divorced parents.
    www.mydharmony.com

i was looking up eharmony and accidentally typed dharmony... guess it was a sign or something...

Comment

Can you imagine using this site? Do you think you could use stuff like this in court? Think it would be interesting to see if it works or not.

Can make memos to ex, reminders, set up calendar. So, when you turn on your computer, a sticky note from your ex to remind you to check expired products in the fridge, or little freddy's soccer practise at 8:00am, o yes and remember my check tomorrow...
      Last edited by tugofwar; 09-25-2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

lol...eharmony, eh?

Comment

yeah but something like this always brings me back to my current position. Like it's karma or something.

No life for you, just divorce

Comment

I would use it...if either ex would!

Another site like this for the recently antagonistic parent is www.uptoparents.org but it only works if both parents are willing. We signed up long ago, sent the link with all info to hubby's ex, and she......well...she was not impressed with us...

Comment

lol...work, parenting, divorce, housework, lather, rinse, repeat...eventually the divorce part ends...and that makes all the rest easier...especially the rinse and repeat

Comment

Up to parents is great for the recently separated or divorcing...

It gets you focused on the children and what is best for them, and leaving the "issues" behind...

Comment

I think these sites could be useful if both parties are in agreement. I think it could ease alot of bullshit and your ex could not use the excuses like oh I forgot, you didn't tell me so on and so on.
                  Last edited by tugofwar; 09-25-2010, 09:29 PM.

Comment

I think it's a great idea if both parents are using it. I had set up something like this years ago that was intended for managing the family schedule at home but I ended up being the only person to use it or input anything which I found frustrating.

Neat idea if it's used right, if it turns into an easy way to nag your ex too much then maybe notsomuch, lol.

Comment

lol...I am looking at using it just to keep contact with hubby for the next month! (crazy at work...expecting 12-16 hr days)

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                        I think it's a great idea if both parents are using it. I had set up something like this years ago that was intended for managing the family schedule at home but I ended up being the only person to use it or input anything which I found frustrating.

Neat idea if it's used right, if it turns into an easy way to nag your ex too much then maybe notsomuch, lol.
                        Up to parents wasn't so much a nag as it was a contract agreement to always seek the best interests of the child...but then, we never made it to actually using the site with the un-cooperative ex

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
                          i was looking up eharmony and accidentally typed dharmony... guess it was a sign or something...
                          BTW...good luck on eharmony, all kidding aside

Comment

Originally posted by InterprovincialParents View Post
                            Up to parents wasn't so much a nag as it was a contract agreement to always seek the best interests of the child...but then, we never made it to actually using the site with the un-cooperative ex
                            Oh I didn't mean YOU specifically, I meant the naggy ex type!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                            Working...
                            X