Form 25 a and 36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 25 a and 36

My ex wife has stared the divorce (she is the applicant and I am the Respondent). In order to have divorce certificate , we need to fill the form 25a and 36. My ex-wife refuse to fill these two forms . The court said to me that I can fill these two forms. I have the following questions :
    1) When I fill these two forms , I will fill it as Applicant or Respondent. The court said I need to fill it as respondent, because my ex start the divorce , It is strange ?
    2) My ex refuse to sign the second copy 25 a, what I can do in this case ?

Best regards

You are the respondent, always.

I looked at the forms and it doesn't appear that she needs to sign the forms, only the judge. See the resources section if this link for samples of how to fill out the forms:

How to Prepare an Uncontested Divorce by Simple Application | The Law Society of Upper Canada

Comment

I have already take a look to the link you send me. How I can be respondent and in the form 36 (first page) I need to swear/affirm that
      I am the applicant in this divorce case ?

The court asked me to fill two copy of the form 25 a, one need to be approved by the lawyer of my ex-wife ?

Another question: The court said that I don't need to fill the form 8E ? But As mentioned in the link you send to me , I need this form ?
      Thank you very much for your help
      Best Regards

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X