Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procedure of court papers & serving question

Hi to all,

So, I am now serving papers (responding) to both CAS and my ex husband. CAS, I handed my child over to, long sad story. I did not know however that when I did so, it would be for 6 months. Nonetheless, I have completed the financial statement, the answer and plan of care form and also an affidavit of service (accompanied with some questions of how CAS handled things and some requests for the judge to consider). I did all this paperwork on my own as I can't afford a lawyer. Does anyone know the procedure next? What do I take to whom? I think I have to serve all papers to both my ex, CAS and the court house. Does anyone know if this is correct? I plan to personally drive the documents to each since they are in minutes of each other. But what do I do with swearing in of what? Something that has to be notarized or something? What am I going to the court house with and for what reason, WHAT ORDER OF SEQUENCE?

And I thought I was confused filling out the paperwork. This is chapter two.

Can anyone help? Endless thanks for your support!!
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X