Illegally Arrested by Brantford Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Durgan View Post
    I also have great admiration for people...who...seldom look down on any human being.
    That might be admirable...

I can deal with the so called low life and those who assume they aren't. In common terms, a whore in the bedroom, a whore in the living room, and a whore in the kitchen.
    ...if you didn't immediately turn around and call everyone a low life whore.

You're way way way over the top.

Your arrogance will indeed be your downfall. That "tranquil atmosphere that prevailed" defense will be great - right up until the time you called her a c**t. To counter your insulting comment, make sure you fill the lead up to it with lots of good stuff about the sun beams warming you and the room as they shone through the bedroom window while you read your emails in serenity.

Better stock up on Chekhov for your return to custody. The next jail time you spend won't be from your criminal conviction (unless you have priors, they won't send you up for a domestic), but from the contempt of court ruling the judge is bound to make after you fail to heed his/her warnings to can your rambling on and on and on.
    Last edited by dadtotheend; 02-23-2010, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I am assuming the "Whore" you refer to would be your wife. I hope you use that term in your criminal matter. It might bring some credibility to the charges. You do know that emotional battery is considered domestic violence, right?

Comment

Reading through the thread again, here's some of how you've described others both en mass and specifically:

-sheeple
        -dumb tit
        -a whore in the bedroom, a whore in the living room, and a whore in the kitchen.
        -"Some people have a short attention span. It is a characteristic of the milk-sop generations, who weaned on junk food. If the essence is not one line, their minds wonder off."
        -"Listen man, you got a problem."
        -"One cannot insult the sheeple, they simply don't care, and to do anyhing usually takes too much effort. They yap instead of acting. It is the Canadian way."
        -"Then got a lot of you BS. Which is exactly what your posts are."

You went on to describe yourself as:

"I have the energy of two people and it has always been thus. If being strong, capable, intelligent and active implies arrogance in your mind. Then I am arrogant. I also have great admiration for people in any vocation, who carry out their chosen tasks with competence, hence seldom look down on any human being."

Which may explain why you're coming across as arrogant. You've not accepted any responsibility for your part in what happened both with your wife or the way you've responded to others in this thread who have offered advice to help you with your case.

I am curious, if you feel everyone here is a 'sheeple' and not only refuse but criticize their advice to you, why did you make your post? Every post from you becomes more negative to those that make an effort to offer you advice and more provocative to those who take offence to your criticism of their advice.

I did read your story and feel badly for you that you're going through this regardless of what's been said in this thread. In my humble opinion, you may find you recieve a better response both here and through your journey if you figure out what your goals and objectives are and learn to graciously accept the advice you are offered to help you reach them.

It's a tough time for you and I understand it's difficult to remain positive and move forward. Don't get stuck in a toxic world of negativity because it's infectious to all those around you.

PS....I'm glad the dog is not gassy.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
          Reading through the thread again, here's some of how you've described others both en mass and specifically:

-sheeple
          -dumb tit
          -a whore in the bedroom, a whore in the living room, and a whore in the kitchen.
          -"Some people have a short attention span. It is a characteristic of the milk-sop generations, who weaned on junk food. If the essence is not one line, their minds wonder off."
          -"Listen man, you got a problem."
          -"One cannot insult the sheeple, they simply don't care, and to do anyhing usually takes too much effort. They yap instead of acting. It is the Canadian way."
          -"Then got a lot of you BS. Which is exactly what your posts are."

You forgot the c word that he "may" have used to describe his wife in the link embedded in his first post where he laid out in great detail what happened.

Comment

Perhaps....but I'm not perfect. And it was probably offensive enough the first couple times around.

Comment

Originally posted by billiechic View Post
              I am assuming the "Whore" you refer to would be your wife. I hope you use that term in your criminal matter. It might bring some credibility to the charges. You do know that emotional battery is considered domestic violence, right?
              Naw! The whore line was an attempt at humor. If emotional battery is considered domestic violence, I have been violated. I recorded some of my spouses half hour periodic harangues without her knowledge. Unfortunately, the audio files cannot be posted. I recorded for the purpose of giving them to her immediate family, so they could suggest a call on the family doctor. When suggested quietly all I got was abuse, so just kept the records. They are now with my lawyer. I tried all the avenues open to me, then finally gave up anad started the divorce proceedings.

You might try this thread.
              Xanthippe - 50Plus Discussion Forums

Comment

If you had taken the time to read into this forum you would have realized that that kind of language is offensive and not tolersted here. Since you seem to be quite comfortable on forums (as evidenced by your own link), you should have known that the use of this icon denotes sarcasm and would have used it.
                Therefore, I believe your intent was not sarcasm and that your wrods were genuine. Especially after reading the post you linked. Apparently your first impression here was correct and you are merely backpeddling.

Comment

You have hardly put yourself in a position here to be pulling off that kind of "humour". After reading a little bit of that posted thread, I see that you revel in this kind of stuff.

I'm done posting responses to you.

Comment

Originally posted by dadtotheend View Post
                    You have hardly put yourself in a position here to be pulling off that kind of "humour". After reading a little bit of that posted thread, I see that you revel in this kind of stuff.

I'm done posting responses to you.
                    Reality seems to be a problem with you. Again you only read a little. As mentioned the world cannot be defined in a one sentence discourse.

I am not seeking advise. I am underlining an ongoing story. It is reality.

It appears I am pissing on your turf. You first post was an unsuccessful attempt to put me down. Sorry Old Boy or Dear, I don't collapse so easily.

Comment

I am not seeking advise. I am underlining an ongoing story.
                      Curious...for what purpose? It looks like you've already found other venues for documenting your experience and venting about your experience. What is your objective?

Comment

If you had taken the time to read into this forum you would have realized that that kind of language is offensive and not tolersted here. Since you seem to be quite comfortable on forums (as evidenced by your own link), you should have known that the use of this icon denotes sarcasm and would have used it.

Therefore, I believe your intent was not sarcasm and that your wrods were genuine. Especially after reading the post you linked. Apparently your first impression here was correct and you are merely backpeddling.
                        Most of your post is incoherent. I don't use icons and don't want to even know their meaning. Backpedaling has absolutely no meaning as you use it. I am a big boy and am responsible for what I say and do. I stand by the contents of my posts.

Taking words, phrases or sentences out of context and ascribing you own interpretation is utter nonsense.

There is absolutely nothing offensive about my posts. If they upset you simply pass on. No! I am not politically correct, nor intend to be so.

Comment

Your reference to any woman as a whore is offensive. There is no other way to interpret that.

There is nothing in my post that is incoherent.

You are backpeddling by claiming that your words were meant as sarcasm after they had been deemed offensive. Someone who meant it as sarcasm would have apologised for the misunderstanding, not accused the poster of taking things out of context.

If you choose not to use icons to illustrate the intent of your words then you should expect people to interpret them according to the content and the words you use. Using the word whore did not get you any brownie points here. Either make your posts clearer or expect this kind of response.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                            Curious...for what purpose? It looks like you've already found other venues for documenting your experience and venting about your experience. What is your objective?
                            Generally it is impolite to answer a question with a question. But why do you post?

Probably I want to expose the system as it operates, much to the detriment of many. Real life if you like. Exposure! Human interaction and bounce ideas, hoping for reflective responses- not the common piffle. The "me too" crowd often reflects more about the poster and lack of original thinking and worldly experience.

You will notice that I don't post in matters of which I have no experience. Posts involving children with fighting parents, for example.

Comment

Generally it is impolite to answer a question with a question.

Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

Your reference to any woman as a whore is offensive. There is no other way to interpret that.

There is nothing in my post that is incoherent.

You are backpeddling by claiming that your words were meant as sarcasm after they had been deemed offensive. Someone who meant it as sarcasm would have apologised for the misunderstanding, not accused the poster of taking things out of context.

If you choose not to use icons to illustrate the intent of your words then you should expect people to interpret them according to the content and the words you use. Using the word whore did not get you any brownie points here. Either make your posts clearer or expect this kind of response.
                                Claptrap. Sorry the post requires more than one word. I use the Queen's English to express not befuddle.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X