This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
    And what "level" am I stooping to? One that is demonstrating the flaws in your argument.
    Calling me a "highly conflicted individual" is not demonstrating any flaws in my argument, it is a personal attack. A bewildering attack as well, since it is almost completely unprovoked.

Sorry, not sitting beside you and my telepathy is not as great these days on what random people on the internet are actually doing.
    You like to remind people not to make assumptions. I will remind you of the same.

Just saying... Procrastination is usually an excuse for avoidance...
    lol... gotta agree with you on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
      Janus, have your heard of this group? NADADS? What is your opinion of them?
      Never heard of them, I'll take a look this weekend. I like some of their posters, but I don't know enough about them and their website does not have the usual "crackpot" indicators, so it is hard to make a snap judgement.

Why do you ask?

Comment

maybe you guys could start a new thread for your pissing contest???

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
          maybe you guys could start a new thread for your pissing contest???
          Fair enough, sorry about derailing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
            Fair enough, sorry about derailing like that.
            not a problem, I was actually enjoying the banter back and forth between you guys, it was just that it had nothing to do with the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Peaboo View Post
              I get to see my grandson on sunday .Thanks for all your support and encouragement
              I think u might start by offering some help. Maybe do some dropping kids off at school occasionally or pickups. What mom wouldn't be happy with that?
              Maybe take all the kids , as they are brothers and sisters. Why take one and leave everyone else out? Buy only one child a gift or clothes etc? I would try to include the siblings even if they aren't urs.
              Nothing is worse then only one kid getting a treat and the rest sitting feeling bad.
              They might not have anyone else.
              I think maybe being more inclusive to their family needs.
              Not only $ but maybe outings for everyone.
              I think nice acts usually soften the blow.
              And there is no excuse not to pay child support regardless if she signs or not.
              All she has to do I save her bills and tag him later on.

Just a thought

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X