This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial Management Conference

Can anyone tell me what exactly goes on at a trial management conference?

Thanks in advance!!

As well is there such as emergency motion on child access???

Comment

Sorry I cant answer that but if you are at that stage do you know what forms you ahve to file for a TMC?

Comment

no i have no idea...the other party's lawyer is to send me papers and forms, but i have a feeling its going to be a last minute thing like the last time.
        what forms did i need????
        Any help is appreciated!! thanks!!

Comment

what does this all entail?? is this where submit our evidence to the courts?

Comment

You wont fly with an emergency motion for access. An emergency motion will only fly now if there is a true emergency...if there is a fear of flight risk...danger to the child...etc.

Comment

ok ty it was just a question.
              can anyone that had experience in this type case of what goes on at this point??

Comment

As a parent, I suggest that you pay particular attention to your required Trial Management Conference Brief. The other side will serve/file one as well. Watch for Delay Tactics.

Additionally, great time for procedural orders if need be. Leave for motion etc. I think you want to remain on the Trial List until the storm diminishes and your matter is finalized even on consent.

Comment

Please tell us you're joking if you're at the TMC and you aren't sure what papers to file. How did you get this far?

Comment

nope its no joke....well its not me going to court its the Bf and he representing himself so far....he has asked questions but he is not getting answers to really help him.....he got this far cause the ex is not agreeing to the reasonable terms to access. He knows he has to pay child support and has been without a court order. He has even helped with paying half of anything over and above the child support.
                    We still dont know why she is doing this....its all unneccessary.

On our own, we have found condtradicting sworn statements from the other side...and we want to show that in court. she is wasting money on lawyers and things...that money shoud be put in a savings account for the child for her future, not wasted on lawyers and court.

I have been doing alot of research on this and helping the bf to get court ready.
                    we have already experienced the delay tactics......so i told bf to have himself ready for anything,,including any delays on the ex's part.

Any help is greatly appreciated on what to do next.

Comment

Thanks for the help,,,i have found the important papers needed.....i was looking in the wrong spots for info on this. Looks like the bf has alot of work to do!!

Comment

also we know that she went to legal aid for help but did not disclose that she owns property...even in her court papers doesnt say she owns property....how much trouble with that cause for her????

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X