Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > General Chat

General Chat This forum is for discussing anything that doesn't fit into another forum, or for discussing things that are off topic, or just for general venting.

Old 12-16-2017, 03:25 AM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Its simply amazing to me that there's nothing anyone can do about this type of frivolous, stupid litigation. You have a crazy ex-spouse (as many of us do)...you just have to suffer through it and pay the bills for it.

I'm so very, very sorry you're going through this. I know the feeling when you get this stuff in your mailbox or email and read it and know that there's nothing you can do. You're going to be missing work, paying huge legal fees and dealing with a nutbag arguing total nutbaggery.

The only thing you can do is ignore whatever you can and use it to validate that getting away from the ex(es) was absolutely the best thing you ever did.

Happy holidays!
Old 12-16-2017, 09:37 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

The hardest part was when he broke down and told me to run as far away from him as possible because she is intent on destroying me too. I told him I would never leave him now to fight her alone. He was thinking of getting rid of his old car this year but said he cant because what if he has to live in it again. This woman destroyed him emotionally for two decades and is now intent on a third and there is no way to stop her. Only a judges order (and we doubt that) may work and we have to get there first by going through months or years of this bullshit!