This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing first post on thread

My initial post here seems to have vanished!

I'm not sure how to contact the moderators directly, so forgive me for possibly posting this in the wrong forum, but is there any way the mods can get it back? It prevents other people reading the thread from responding, as they have no idea what precisely the topic is.

Thanks.

With apologies, I'm not sure what post you are referring to that has gone missing, as I can see your first post that started the thread....?

Also, your post count and the number of posts I can find by you match up. Perhaps another mod already fixed the missing post.

Comment

this is the thread that is being referred to

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...-issues-14448/

Comment

I can't see her origional post either... It was there and when I responded it disappeared... Thought it was maybe just my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Berner_Faith View Post
          I can't see her origional post either... It was there and when I responded it disappeared... Thought it was maybe just my phone.
          I cannot see it either and I am on my laptop

Comment

I see it and I can't see anything was done to the post by mods.

I'm going to try something, let me know if it becomes visible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
              I see it and I can't see anything was done to the post by mods.

I'm going to try something, let me know if it becomes visible.
              still not seeing it. Strange how you can see it but we cant.

Comment

Very interesting, indeed. When I am logged in I can see the post, logged out I cannot. It obviously has something to do with me being a mod but....I have no idea how to fix it.

Comment

Weird, I tried 'approving' it as though it were a moderated thread and that seems to have solved the issue as I can now see thepost when I am logged out also.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                    Weird, I tried 'approving' it as though it were a moderated thread and that seems to have solved the issue as I can now see thepost when I am logged out also.
                    yep its there now, good job once again!!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X