X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do do now

Well,

I have made some rather bad choices I think. My ex husband and I were married when I was 19 and divorced when I was 22.

But for the past three years we have had and on again off again relationship. I am not sure why I put myself through this. As I did date others in between who treated me much better. One even wanted to/wants to marry me.

I am not 25. My ex and I were to be reconciling. I trusted him. Then I became pregnant and he decided he did not want me anymore.

I'm confused, hurt and scared to say the least.

Sorry to hear about your difficult situation kconnections! I can see from your other posts you're already getting lots of info & support.
    Ottawa Divorce

Comment

kconnections,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

Divorce and separation can really be overwhelming emotionally. I would seek the support of immediate family such as parents and siblings. Your emotional well being and health is vitaly important right now. Deal with the other stuff later. It is not going anywhere.
      Also a lot of communities have prenatal birth classes etc to help with these difficult times. These classes will help you focus on the most important thing and that is you and your child.

Comment

You were very young when marrying.
        You cant change what happened, however you admit yourself you probably made the wrong choice.

Its likely you did not live your youth like many other people do.. maybe you should enjoy your life singly for now.. Im not saying dont see him at all, but perhaps a break is what you need?

Good luck anyway

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X