This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello i'm new

I'm going through a custody battle for my child with his father who is only interested in the battle cause it makes people feel sorry for him. There's alot of mental mind games going on and it's not right? Why would you do that to a child? People are cruel.

Welcome Vinylmom,

You'll find a lot of supportive members here. Custody battles can be very ugly and harmful to the children. Remember you will be forever tied to your ex through your children. Have you tried mediation yet? Court battles can be both emotionally traumatic and financial draining.
    Last edited by Jeff; 02-01-2006, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Welcome vinylmom to the forums! There are several people here who are also going through messy custody cases and I'm sure they can help and support you.
      Last edited by Jeff; 02-01-2006, 02:02 PM.
      Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Hello you!

I really hope that things will smooth out for you. It makes me soo sad whenever I hear messy rivals among couples about their kids. I sometimes feel like kids are seen as objects... just terrible!

Anyhows, I really do hope everything'll go right for you in the future. Just have faith and hope!

Comment

Welcome!
          You've come to the right place, with lots of excellent advice given at this forum everyday.

We wish you well.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X