Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No document disclosure ! Help please

Hello all,

as mentioned previously, I had my case conference back in Sept 2013. My stbx's lawyer quit on her prior to any document disclosure occurring. I have asked several, several times, but have gotten unreasonable answers and nothing as far as disclosure. My documents are ready to go.

I was advised in this forum that I should serve stbx with Form 20 - Request for Information. Upon review of the form, it sites FLR 20(3) which specifically deals with Child Protection. Likewise FLR 20 (3) seems to be the only place that refers to Form 20.

FLR 19 (10) as well as FLR 20(5) lead me to believe I should just bring a motion forward under these Rules.

Can someone please advise me how I move this along ? by motion or by Form 20 ?

Thanks

Hello All,

found this great document at the LSUC site.

http://rc.lsuc.on.ca/pdf/ht/famProce...lyLawRules.pdf

section 3.6.1 seems to have the answer I need, which is btw, YES, use a form 20 stupid.

I suggest to anyone interested in the document that they download it just incase the URL above stops working.
    Last edited by plainNamedDad44; 04-24-2014, 04:11 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X