broken agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broken agreement

ex agreed that she wouldn't take our kid along when she goes out with her drug addict bf and just broke that agreement. I would not give a rats ass unless he spoke to my kid like he is his father and the kid must obey him.

How to gather the patience for 3-4 months (2 months into school) until i give her what she deserves. (hit her legally as hard as I possibly can)

I'm just angry about this.

For those who say deal with it because if she marries him...no she wont, not allowed, hiding from family...whore!

Honestly you have to deal with it. On her time she can choose who to have the child around. You may not like him but oh well. Unless he causes harm to a child or you have a court order there is nothing you can do.

Even when you 'hit her legally as hard as you can' it won't matter. You can't control her time with her child

Comment

I agree with Berner.

Who your ex associates with and how those people talk to your child is out of your control. So long as those people aren't abusing the child, there is absolutely nothing you can do. And if you try to, a judge wouldn't be pleased with your attempt to dictate what goes on during your ex's parenting time.

Comment

You've already made it through worse than this - so just bank on your patience and let it go .... this is yet another example of those things that you can't control.

It's you that will end up sick if you persist in worrying about what (whore) does or who she chooses to spend her time with.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iceberg View Post
          ex agreed that she wouldn't take our kid along when she goes out with her drug addict bf and just broke that agreement. I would not give a rats ass unless he spoke to my kid like he is his father and the kid must obey him.

How to gather the patience for 3-4 months (2 months into school) until i give her what she deserves. (hit her legally as hard as I possibly can)

I'm just angry about this.

For those who say deal with it because if she marries him...no she wont, not allowed, hiding from family...whore!
          lots adults are going to tell your kid what to do and he is expected to obey them. It doesn't mean that they are trying to act like a father or a mother. His teacher, soccer coach, doctor and I am sure there are many more.

who your ex chooses to introduce her bf to is her business, so what if she doesn't want to introduce him to her family. I have dated guys and never introduced them to my parents, doesn't mean a thing.

Comment

In the context you are overreacting, she is going to be introducing your son to a revolving door of drug addicts. Just be the stable, safe, calm one and eventually she will leave you and your child alone

Comment

I know that you are all correct and most parents deal with something they wish they didn't have to but the reason why I am over protective of my son is his leukemia (thanks God its treatment is over, now hoping and praying for it to stay in remission forever), blood clots and needles per day due to blood clots. His blood clots cannot be cures but are OK enough to lead normal life. But those hundreds of painful needles daily are not easy for him to take and for me to watch. Brain damage as well (should go away but went through a lot during attack)

That is why I am too sensitive. And when I said I will hit her with the court as hard as I can, it will be CS. custody and school. If she loses school permanently, thats's good enough for me to call it that she got what she deserves for not taking the child as #1 priority.

And Im not gonna even start what she does which is clear negligence.

Thanks all.

Comment

I have a family member whose wife had an affair, he literally moved out of the home 3 days ago and that's exactly when the boyfriend moved in. In our opinion, this guy's disgusting. He has 3 kids of his own he doesn't care for, he doesn't work, lives off of welfare, looks like a hobo, smells like a hobo and now he's parked his filthy ass in the house with our little girls who can't understand why this man is in their home.

I went over to the house this wknd to try and help this reject and her boyfriend understand that no one cares about their relationship, only that it's inappropriate for this guy to have moved in literally hours after dad moved out. Try to make them understand that the kids are confused and hurting right now, perhaps they could take it slower. Instead I was told to f-off and they were on the phone with the police within 3 minutes of my arrival.

I waited out front of the house because I didn't want to risk being pulled over on the road. The officers were very sympathetic, one even shared a bit of his own divorce nightmare with me, but there was absolutely nothing they could do, which I already knew. At the end of it, the boyfriend did leave, I think out of embarassment or he was probably wanted, but I had to leave knowing that he'd be back after we were all gone, sprawled out half naked on the couch (I had the pleasure of seeing this)making himself at home while the little ones stay in their room, too uncofortabe to come out.
                Last edited by RLS; 07-07-2015, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLS View Post
                  I have a family member whose wife had an affair, he literally moved out of the home 3 days ago and that's exactly when the boyfriend moved in. In our opinion, this guy's disgusting. He has 3 kids of his own he doesn't care for, he doesn't work, lives off of welfare, looks like a hobo, smells like a hobo and now he's parked his filthy ass in the house with our little girls who can't understand why this man is in their home.

I went over to the house this wknd to try and help this reject and her boyfriend understand that no one cares about their relationship, only that it's inappropriate for this guy to have moved in literally hours after dad moved out. Try to make them understand that the kids are confused and hurting right now, perhaps they could take it slower. Instead I was told to f-off and they were on the phone with the police within 3 minutes of my arrival.

I waited out front of the house because I didn't want to risk being pulled over on the road. The officers were very sympathetic, one even shared a bit of his own divorce nightmare with me, but there was absolutely nothing they could do, which I already knew. At the end of it, the boyfriend did leave, I think out of embarassment or he was probably wanted, but I had to leave knowing that he'd be back after we were all gone, sprawled out half naked on the couch (I had the pleasure of seeing this)making himself at home while the little ones stay in their room, too uncofortabe to come out.
                  not a good idea on your exs part...but not a good idea for you to go there either with backup. I don't blame her for calling the cops.

Comment

Her calling the police didn't bother me one bit. Are you suggesting I should feel ashamed? I certainly don't.

What backup are you referring to? And it's not my ex.

Comment

Originally posted by RLS View Post
                      Her calling the police didn't bother me one bit. Are you suggesting I should feel ashamed? I certainly don't.

What backup are you referring to? And it's not my ex.
                      you refer to "our little girls" that is why I take it that it is your ex. As to the backup you said "after we were all gone" unless you were referring to you and to the police.

Not saying that you should be ashamed. Just saying it wasn't your business to go over there and tell her how to live her life. That was just looking for trouble IMHO.

Comment

By "our little girls" I did not mean my daughters. By "after we were all gone" I was referring to the police and myself. No, I did not bring "backup," I'm not 14. I've known this twat for 15 years, thie kids were spending time with their grandma and so I used the opportunity to go over and have a conversation with her. We've never spoken a bad word to each other, she in fact would reach oit to me when having troubles with her eldest. I didn't expect she'd be thrilled with my reason for coming by, but I also didn't care. The police can't do anything, the courts can't do anything, CPS can't do anything, Dad can't do anything...so I don't regret for a second going over and trying to get this girl to understand why it would be best for the kids if she slowed the hell down, in the least.

Comment

In my opinion, Iceberg, you should be more concerned with the ex having the child/ren around a 'drug addict' than you are with him bossing them around. I can understand though why that too would upset you.
                          Last edited by RLS; 07-07-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                          Working...
                          X