Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Break. Found out Judge is in Bad mood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Break. Found out Judge is in Bad mood?

So I guess it pays off to sit and wait for Duty Counsel because a clerk came out and warned them that the judge is in one of her moods and refuses to take any applicants or something like that. Also went as far as stating " I'm sure she will calm down but right now she s ( twirls finger at head) " which can only mean one thing.

Hmmmm I'm
    Up in a couple of hours so how do I turn this into a positive SC given the info that was handed to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sucks to be first in line some times. I wouldn't worry. Judge will have a coffee break and perhaps have something sugary and blood sugar increase will improve the mood.

Judge has a job to do. You are well prepared and aren't going to ramble on and waste time.

You'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
      Sucks to be first in line some times. I wouldn't worry. Judge will have a coffee break and perhaps have something sugary and blood sugar increase will improve the mood.

Judge has a job to do. You are well prepared and aren't going to ramble on and waste time.

You'll be fine.
      Just spoke with Duty Counsel, asking for their assistance to get the ex to mediate. Apparently I make too much money for them to help me. but they did however read over the ocl recommendations and my offer to settle and quickly stated that they are not offering Equal/Shared Parenting. They did the math for "overnights" and found that I would only have my child 5 of 14 nights. Which does not meet the threshold for Equal Parenting. Although I explained that The child will be in my care for 7 of 14 days (if you don't count overnights). Then they suggested that I simply settle with the ex because I might lose in trial and they said " This looks like you are going to take this to trial and that's not a good idea". WTF

Ugh I have couple of hours to compose myself and focus.

Comment

Ouch! Good luck, I hope you can keep it light hearted and no one tries her patience.

Comment

6 over nights meets the criteria for shared custody as well. It's not recommended, but just sayin' it's a possible compromise point.

Comment

OCL did not recommend 6 over nights. Only 5 overnights. But 6 days. Ugh now I'm stressing

Comment

News Break. Found out Judge is in Bad mood?

I need immediate assistance. Judge tore my head off . This judge is clearly prejudice and I feel so taken for

The judge based her settlement conference on the submissions made by the ex. Which were all false and blown out of proportion for her own benefit. I had to continuously prove the judge wrong which I did. Then , she stopped and suggested mediation. Wtf just happened?

The judge is allowing the ex to make any and every allegation against me with prejudice before confirming facts?

Last edited by OntarioDaddyMan; 04-30-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OntarioDaddyMan View Post
                I need immediate assistance. Judge tore my head off . This judge is clearly prejudice and I feel so taken for

The judge based her settlement conference on the submissions made by the ex. Which were all false and blown out of proportion for her own benefit. I had to continuously prove the judge wrong which I did. Then , she stopped and suggested mediation. Wtf just happened?

The judge is allowing the ex to make any and every allegation against me with prejudice before confirming facts?

That's insane.
                Im really not looking forward to mine tomorrow now.

Comment

The weird thing is that both duty counsel were there . I asked why is she tree and she ignored me. They both spoke to the judge prior to us being called in. The Duty Counsel I spoke with was against me from this morning . I'm gonna talk to her

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X