Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LogicalVelocity ... becoming a FL lawyer.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LogicalVelocity ... becoming a FL lawyer.

LV,

You being only 24 (such a yound pup), have you ever considered becoming or are in the process of become a Family Law lawyer? It seems to be a passion of yours and is obviously a perfect fit for you.

I sense (there I go again) you would be a 'natural' at it ...

As for the rest of us, if Jeff ever decided to sell his practice, you could buy it and keep this board going for another 40 or 50 years!

Hubby

It could be a partnership.

Behrendt Velocity

Can I apply for an associate postion?

Comment

Grace: Application for Associate

Grace,

I'd be Velocity's financier, we can discuss your position over a coffee sometime when I visit your city ok.

Hubby

Comment

Hubby,

Sorry the position of financier is already filled by Jeff's wife. We will make the firm into a full service Boutique Firm. You could be spiritual adviser, counselor.

As for the coffee we will have an in house catering service. Lindsay, I'll make sure they will provide Lattes. Also, lets make sure Lindsay salary will match a Law Clerk at one of the "7 sister" firms.

Looks like I will have to move to Ottawa, oh wait, I have children, this could be a mobility right issues for me.

Comment

I'll sign up for anything that provides unlimited lattes.. you already know me too well!

Lindsay

Comment

Of course, Lindsay conveniently gave me an espresso / cappucino machine for Xmas that we're keeping at the office
            Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Originally posted by Grace
              Hubby,

Sorry the position of financier is already filled by Jeff's wife. We will make the firm into a full service Boutique Firm. You could be spiritual adviser, counselor.

As for the coffee we will have an in house catering service. Lindsay, I'll make sure they will provide Lattes. Also, lets make sure Lindsay salary will match a Law Clerk at one of the "7 sister" firms.

Looks like I will have to move to Ottawa, oh wait, I have children, this could be a mobility right issues for me.
              Grace,

You're too funny! Mobility right issues ... I love it!

Oh yeah, Lindsay gave Jeff an espresso machine ... just no instructions to go with it cause I did not smell any coffee aroma in the air while visiting during Xmas.

Hubby

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff
                Lindsay conveniently gave me an espresso / cappucino machine for Xmas that we're keeping at the office
                It's all part of my master plan.. mwahaha!

Comment

Lindsay, at the rate you will be charging we will have the catering staff make and deliver your lattes to you. We'll bill the clients.

Hubby, Not to worry, I'm back in the plan. Forget mobility rights, I'll just take the kids from TO to Ottawa, then I will have status quo and defacto custody.

Jeff, Logicalvelocity sit back all you will do as Senior Partners is litigate in the courts. Your associates will be working for you 24/7 preparing everything for you.

And Jeff's wife, she just has to make sure the associates are billing the clients a minimum of 100 hours of work each week, and if not report them to you. Of course the associates will be on a fixed salary.

Comment

It's good to actually laugh you guys!!!

Comment

I do like law and procedures etc but content with keeping it as a hobby.

I know one thing is certain is that I highly recomend Jeff's firm to anyone in the Ottawa area that requires assitance with legal matters.

Comment

You guys are silly

My friend is currently attending lawyer school and he has told me that some students literally eat book pages to absorb too much information!

crazy crazy people...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X