Difficult time now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficult time now

Just sharing news of a very difficult time right now. My husband who was very ill has passed. My d has been there for me and I cannot describe how sweet my gd has been. She is wise beyond her years. Her first reaction apparently was to say how grandma must be super sad and they should come give me a hug. She was amazing visiting in hospital too. She is incredible and I am so grateful for her.

Thanks for listening.

You have my condolences friend. I hope you find peace and take comfort in having your daughter and grand-daughter close by you now.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot put into words how you must feel. I am glad you have your daughter and granddaughter during this difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow Peaceful, I can't even imagine what you're going through. Take it one day at a time. You have my condolences and prayers.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with you!! [emoji22]

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.

Comment

My condolences, I am sure he lived a full and wonderful life with you that you can treasure and celebrate... His children and grand children are his tribute and legacy...

Comment

Take good care of yourself and those lovely children you created together. My prayers are with you (((HUGS)))

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. Much appreciated.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X