I don't thank anyone faced this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't thank anyone faced this.

We signed our kid in a soccer club and my ex threatens to takes him out unless he plays the position she wants. When I heard that a got a panic attack. I was having him play what he likes and what coach sees fit but... i have no words

Hilarious. Although I feel sorry for your son if his mother acts like an overbearing idiot.

I'm very happy to hear your son's health is improved and he can participate in a sport. Great news!

Comment

It happens a lot more than you think. Parents get this idea in their head that there child should be the star of the show and throw hissy fits all the time. It's unfortunate, that's why society is filled with attention grabbing, spoiled brats.

Comment

I believe the term is helicopter parent.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iceberg View Post
          We signed our kid in a soccer club and my ex threatens to takes him out unless he plays the position she wants. When I heard that a got a panic attack. I was having him play what he likes and what coach sees fit but... i have no words
          Happens all the time and is mostly irrelevant to your court case.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X