X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holiday hours/days at the Family Court House - FLIC Office

holiday hours/days at the Family Court House - FLIC Office

Does anybody know which days they may be open this holiday season?? Possible hours?

They should be back at it tomorrow ddol1.

Comment

I had hoped. I suppose it is another "help me before I go crazy trips." I suppose it is fair to say that I have some big choices in my immediate future and if I should continue on what may be a bad path, or risk it all and go it alone (at least i will understand the full complication that is my world the last three years) and then I understand my limits - sigh....

thanks for the info though, shame to get there and the door is closed...

Comment

List of Ontario Court Addresses - Ministry of the Attorney General

Courthouse Holiday Operating Hours

December 19, 2012

Designated Weekend and Statutory Holiday (WASH) courts will be open on Tuesday, December 25, 2012, Wednesday, December 26, 2012, and Tuesday, January 1, 2013. All remaining Ontario Courts are closed province-wide on these days. On Monday December 24, Thursday December 27, Friday December 28, Monday December 31, and Wednesday January 2, 2013 regular court hours will apply (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm).
        Municipal Provincial Offences Court Contacts - Ministry of the Attorney General

Hope this helps...

Good Luck!
        Tayken

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X