This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Look at the rise in membership

Hello all and wellcome Lydster.....familiar sounding blog you have !
    Friday night and spending time at OttawaDivorce(sheeshk) Whoda thunk it just a short time ago? This divorce stuff and the accompanying stresses and strains is unbeleivable at times and if anyone cares to talk privately send a private message to me or others to chat live where possible in a number of different ways(even the phone). It all helps to get us through the darkness. Jeff's site is a Godsend. I can't help but think the divorce system is severely broken and is taking a substantial toll on our societal wellbeing. You yearn for peace and resolution yet find yourself face to face with a nuclear bomb aftermath...where it seems anything goes and take no prisoners.
    Barry

SET A RECORD TODAY....most simultaneous users ever on the site is today, shattering the previous number of 45 at one time. Membership is accelerating, must be a ton of hurting people that care enough about their situation to seek support on the forum. Looks very good on Jeff for taking the initiative.

Comment

Sharing the burden

Yep, thanks go out to Jeff for the iniative and to all the fine members on this site who are sharing ...

When you 'share' you remove a portion of the burden from you and hand it off to others to see you through to the finish line!

Mathew 11:30
      "For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Way back when training a new animal to plow, they would often yoke it to an older, stronger, more experienced animal who would bear the BURDEN and GUIDE the protégé through his learning. If your yoke is heavy and your burden is hard, then it isn't His yoke or burden, and you aren't letting Him bear it with you.

I feel so reassured knowing my challenges are and can be shared and that I do not have to do it alone.

Hubby

Comment

When you 'share' you remove a portion of the burden from you and hand it off to others to see you through to the finish line!
        Great quote!
        Thats one I have not heard before.

So true though..

Comment

Should I copyright it then?

Hubby

Comment

Thanks for your kind words!
            Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Passed the 400 member mark today !!! Only took about 2 weeks for the last 100 members to come aboard. Is this good or bad??

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X