This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to everyone..

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all so very much for your advice.. this is very difficult and the support means so much at this time...
    it is hard making the right decisions when so much is at stake and involved..
    We are all going through upheavals at this time and I know you all must be going throguh your own troubles.. some of you have been at this for some time.. and I admire your strength and resolve.. I know that I am a good Dad.. it is one thing I know for sure..
    good luck everyone....
    Aden

Aden, there will be a light at the end of the tunnel for you. Just stay focused and stay strong for the kids.

Once you have re-established a relationship with your children and can see them on a regular basis everything will be OK. They will bring the joy back to your life

Comment

Truths

Aden,

Being a good Dad is one of the many truths you will learn on your passage throught life.

Another is the ability to overcome insurmountable challenges ... we are greater than our physical bodies and it is our inner strenght that pulls us through.

One thing I have noticed about your posts ... you're becoming more centered, confident and strong ... continue to draw strength from above and from all your friends on this board.

Hubby

Comment

Yes, this forum really does make people stronger.
        Aden, I can also see you are progressing - keep posting here

Comment

*huggg*

I really hope everything'll go smooth for you from now on...

Life has so many ups & downs but for my kids I will always be greatful.

I am proud that you can call yourself a good dad...b/c really, how many "good dads" are out there?

Just have faith in happiness. It'll come sooner than you think.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X