Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad husband, bad father, bad provider....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad husband, bad father, bad provider....

I am a bad husband, a bad father, a bad provider and my wife does not love me.

Also, I have a bad sense of humor. I still have no idea why my shitty marriage went to hell. However, I am starting to suspect that my wife's life-long friend had it all right when she initially refused to be the maid of honor at our wedding. Her friend recently told me that she knew it would just be a waste of money. However, at the time, my wife said that her friend was just being too cheap to buy a dress..... hmm..... come to think of it now, my wife says I am a cheap bastard too.... yeah, that seems to be a recurring pattern.... I do not know what to think anymore. Maybe I am bad at picking up red flags too.

Anyway, my wife is a doll and she happens to be my most reliable character witness. Everybody believes her! so, who am I to argue?

On the bright side, I have two fanatastic young sons who make all of the bullshit. the lies, the abuse, the deceit and the bankruptcy worthwhile. I am looking forward to taking care of our kids while I subsidize my soon-to-be-annulled wife's single life until death do us part!

Funny....I thought it was just the sexist attitude...

Comment

...but maybe that was based on your attempted justification for sexual assault...

Comment

IP,
        Why are you distorting the truth of my writing? Did it strike a chord?

Are you trying to publicly prove that you can not read? or that you are proudly frigid? or that you have no idea about sexual orientation? or that you believe horrible accusations without substantiation?

Comment

None of the above. I never claimed to believe or disbelieve the allegation, I read quite well and quite often, I am not frigid-not that that is anyone's business-and I am aware of sexual orientation, having bisexual, hetero and homosexual friends And you are left with...?

Comment

It striking a chord? yup...I was sexually assaulted in a relationship in my youth, and reported it to the police, went to the hospital-the next day, etc...and in the end, the charges were stayed due to lack of evidence on a he said she said case. I was young and naive enough to believe in the system blindly back then.

Comment

As much as it is clear to me, your sarcasm may be lost on some Anarx. I too was painted in this same light to the court by my ex. Horrible, neglectful, insinuating to the court that I openly had sexual relations with my new spouse in front of my son. It's all fluff.

CAS has investigated, OCL has completed their assessment and they are recommending status quo, shared custody with 50/50 assess.

Stay child focused and involved even if your suggestions are refused.

Comment

I am a bad husband, a bad father, a bad provider and my wife does not love me.

Also, I have a bad sense of humor. I still have no idea why my shitty marriage went to hell
                You forgot that you are funny looking, lousy in bed, and you should be DAMN grateful she puts up with you, because no one else would ever want you. And it's all your fault of course.

Been there done that. My STBX Wife cheated because "I was never home" and "always at work"...well yes dear, when you refuse to hold down a job for more than a month at a time, and proceed to spend money faster than I can make it...I need to work 110 hours/week just to keep us fed and the bill collector's at bay.

Chin up dude, fight the good fight and as long as you persist, it all comes out in the wash. Lies build upon lies, and eventually it WILL come crashing down around her ears.

Comment

Originally posted by InterprovincialParents View Post
                  Funny....I thought it was just the sexist attitude...
                  That, the victimizing a victim, the 'SHE started it' using the family law system's bias against men to justify his against women, the never ending personal attacks.....

Comment

My ex cheated on me because she said all men cheat. Not sure why she did it when clearly it was my responsibility to do this.

The other thing I never understood was when she verbally abused me, insulted my manhood, insulted my earning ability, and such, why did she wonder why I did not want to have "make up sex" How could you have make up sex with someone who only 10 minutes earlier dammed your entire being?

But I guess that was either my ex's perogative, or is that a woman's right?

Comment

Sometimes, I think you need to reflect again on who is saying all this stuff to you. Some of it could be the truth, but honestly those are the type of people that put blame on everyone else except themselves. Why because deep deep down (even though they cant see or really feel it) are extremely guilty for what they did.
                      I got 1000 excuses why my marriage failed. Honestly, what a freakin smuck. If only I was that bad..... It's all part of his mental disorder and his views on life. He's dead to me, inside that is and has been for years. I did not contribute to his unhappiness. The man just was not happy a day in his life.....
                      You have to do things that will make you happy and regain your self-esteem. Don't allow others to judge you, judge yourself. If you break away from always wanting to please and not piss people off or make them like you, you will get that much more ahead. This is something I have been able to break lately, and let me tell you, it's a whole different world out there!
                      I love my child with all my life. I would have no meaning to life right now without her. I choose to live for her and make sure she has everything she needs to succeed in life, relationships etc.

ps- anyone notice a difference in me from when I started? I just want to see if I should continue to see psychologist ( cause maybe he's making me go the opposite, or continue ?
                      Last edited by tugofwar; 09-21-2010, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post

The other thing I never understood was when she verbally abused me, insulted my manhood, insulted my earning ability, and such, why did she wonder why I did not want to have "make up sex" How could you have make up sex with someone who only 10 minutes earlier dammed your entire being?

But I guess that was either my ex's perogative, or is that a woman's right?
                        No, my ex did the exact same thing to me..then accused me of being molested as a child. It has nothing to do with gender, something to do with being an insecure, selfish asshole!

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
                          ps- anyone notice a difference in me from when I started?
                          Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
                            ps- anyone notice a difference in me from when I started?
                            Well...you are listening to my advice, so I think that's an improvement!!

Seriously..leaps and bounds..like we all have.

Comment

Originally posted by rwm1273 View Post
                              My ex cheated on me because she said all men cheat. Not sure why she did it when clearly it was my responsibility to do this.
                              I'm really ashamed to admit this, because I know how painful these situations are as my own marriage was torn apart by my ex's cheating, but that was the best laugh I've had all day. Thanks, and I feel for you.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X