Newbie too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie too!

Just wanted to say hi. Wow, never thought all this was so scary......I'm at the planning stage and getting my ducks all in a row.

Better to do it now than to try to recover them later!

Welcome

Comment

Right you are and thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by gordo View Post
        Just wanted to say hi. Wow, never thought all this was so scary......I'm at the planning stage and getting my ducks all in a row.
        It's not this scary - it's worse. Just have to hope your spouse is reasonable so you don't loose everything to the lawyers.

Comment

I am new to this site, but have many years of divorce experience. And yes divorce sucks and is scary. You no longer have control of your own life. Others are constantly scrutinizing you and making decissions that affect every facet of your life, and last years past the actual divorce.

Comment

My name Craigerst and I am presently shitting triangular bricks

Please comment on a not well written post I just did on financial specifically wife support issues. I certainly will be asking a lawyer tomorrow but I would appreciate some feedback tonight

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X