Count your Blessings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Count your Blessings!

Motivational Speaker Nick Vujicic, Born Without Limbs, Holds His Newborn Child

Motivational-Speaker-Nick-Vujicic-Born-Without-Limbs-Holds-His-Child.jpg

It's an awesome picture. He's a happy looking parent.

Comment

Nick Vujicic is an inspiration to me, this man had seriously considered suicide at one point - and who could blame him with all the obstacles he's had to face.

He's proof positive that things can improve for those who dare to dream of a better life.

Comment

There is a good motto I live by which is "Look at those beneath you" - It means don't look at the jones's instead look at the people who have less than you and you'll be grateful.

As canadians (except for divorced fathers, we're slaves) we have such a better life than almost everybody in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Links17 View Post
          There is a good motto I live by which is "Look at those beneath you" - It means don't look at the jones's instead look at the people who have less than you and you'll be grateful.

As canadians (except for divorced fathers, we're slaves) we have such a better life than almost everybody in the world.
          Canadians do have a lot to be thankful for .... as for the rest of your post ... you just couldn't resist could you ey?

Comment

Originally posted by Janibel View Post
            Canadians do have a lot to be thankful for .... as for the rest of your post ... you just couldn't resist could you ey?
            No I couldn't - I was looking at my last pay cheque

Gross: 2500$
            Net: 666$

If that isn't slavery, what is?

Comment

No I couldn't - I was looking at my last pay cheque

Gross: 2500$
              Net: 666$

If that isn't slavery, what is?
              There's people out there who don't even have a paycheck through no fault of their own --- besides a good chunk of that is for your children no?

Comment

Thats not slavery
                No work = no pay is fair
                Work = no pay is what i call slavery
                I would take #1

Comment

Agree with Link. Would gladly take the $600 paycheck to sit at home in free housing rather than putting in 11 hour work days for same. But once you're a divorcee it's not even an option for you.

I am one of the top paid people in my project... so why was I was the one going home on the bus to sleep in someone elses basement and eat whatever dried goods I happen to have left on my book shelf for the week?

Comment

Great picture, I needed that today! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Net: 666$?
                      Ironic number.

Comment

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                        Ironic number.
                        LMAO, I thought the same thing when I first saw his figures - conspiracy theories aside, my lawyer's phone ends with 666! Maybe we are nothing more than "sheeple" bred only to serve an evil system?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X