This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabian Wants Slughead's Pension

The stbx wife probably has already talked to other military wives and knows very well about the pension.... funny to hear how some of you men think though. Not only to do you exaggerate about the size of your dicks, you exaggerate about the size of your pensions. Best laugh I've had all day!

unfortunately my pension is only as good as the length of my ex's life at this time.

Slughead you are totally turning me on... small dick and a big pension. I'll have to fight mess for you I guess.

Comment

Jamaica??? Oooh you're getting me really hot now. We could do it at the Dunn River Falls.

Comment

I haven't been to Jamaica for a few decades - I've been going to Cuba for many years.

Bat caves? How titillating!

I remember going to a place/garden estate and when you walked through it had all the wonderful spice aromas. Think it would be a great place for our nuptials - or would you prefer the bat caves?

Comment

I'll start a new thread "Arabian wants Slughead's Pension" and we'll continue our discussion there. Don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable

Comment

Arabian Wants Slughead's Pension

Every good man needs a woman to support. I didn't get a pension plan out of my divorce but Slughead has one and I would like to share it with him. We can't have an able-bodied male planning a carefree retirement now can we?

Comment

So back to Jamaica. There was a tour to a manor house that I went on. I recall it was in the hills with a view of the ocean. As you walked around you were hit with a variety of spice smells. You'd smell vanilla then you would walk down another path and you would be hit with another scent and so on. Do you happen to recall the name of the place? If I go back there I'd like to visit it again.

Comment

Yes that's the place! It was beautiful. So now back to your pension..... I'm getting a little heated up here.... is it.... is it possibly..... SUPERANNUATED???

Comment

That's ok. Just put my name down as your beneficiary. We can work out the details later.

So the girls in Jamaica think you are well endowed? Was that before or after drinking copious quantities of Red Stripe?

You guys who live in Ontario are lucky as you can get to the islands in a few hours. (Takes me that long to drive to Calgary). Direct flights from here are 5 - 6 hrs. Do you go often?

Comment

You know the joke about the "welcometoJamaicaHaveaNiceDay" extension?

Have a Nice Day - now off to an exciting time at the grocery store. I will buy some plantains and dream of Jamaica.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X