Super powers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super powers

Apparently I already have them, if I remain hard working and demure, and don't ask for what I want, according to Satya. Good karma too, if I keep my head down. Now, all I need, is a cat eyes mask. Lucky for me, Halloween is right around the corner and masks are proliferating. Rawrrr.
    Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Is it just me? or does this post not make a lot of sense lol? I'm not attempting to be nasty or anything but I just don't get this? Who the heck is Satya?
    Sorry mcdreamy ... s'been a very long week.

Comment

Aha! Yes Janibel, a link would have helped

See below, on pay gaps from the Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella:

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella apologizes for comment on women, pay - Business - CBC News

Comment

This penis head is finished IMO. I don't know how he'll be able to spin this.

Comment

What a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdreamy View Post
            Aha! Yes Janibel, a link would have helped

See below, on pay gaps from the Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella:

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella apologizes for comment on women, pay - Business - CBC News
            Duh! and I thought Bill Gate's comments were often offensive, this guy wins the prize! Karma my A$$!

Comment

It's depressing. You think the world is changing and promoting equality, and then the principal behind a major tech company steps out and says what he is really thinking on employment policy.

It was kidlet who brought this to my attention - her science/engineering classmates were discussing.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X