X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I delete my post?

Hi guys,

I posted in one of the forums looking for advice on something but I think I made the post too long because I am not getting much response. I don't think anyone wants to read it all. Is there a way to delete or edit the post so I can make it shorter?

If not, is it ok to post again with a shorter version?

I would just post again with the condensed version

Comment

All here know I have a hard time with this as well - just can't get it out of my head... nothing wrong with mentioning you are reposting in a different way. I was once given good advice that if possible to limit your post to two or three strong paragraphs, only seeking one or two pieces of information. Then continuing your quest in following posts. Eventually you will get all the info you really do need, you would have learned good things along the way that more often than not would either answer upcoming or you would be asking completely different questions as time goes on...

Comment

ddo/1 - shorter sentences help as well LOL

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X