volunteering in the children's classroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volunteering in the children's classroom

Just wanted to hear thoughts and opinions about volunteering in your children's classroom... particularly for non custodial every other weekend parents..
    Last edited by trinton; 05-24-2017, 11:16 AM.

Originally posted by trinton View Post
    Just wanted to hear thoughts and opinions about volunteering in your children's classroom... particularly for non custodial every other weekend parents..
    Faithandmorals is the guy to ask about that. I say do it if you have time. Helping the school and children is always a good thing to do.

Comment

I agree. The parents who volunteer at my school are the ones who have the happiest, most well-adjusted kids (in general). I can't think of anything wrong with helping your child and her school community. Maybe you could see her more on your non-access time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do it!

(FYI, some schools (probably all these days), usually require a police background check depending on the nature of volunteering - so don't take it personally if they want one.

Probably not required if you're just doing stuff like tagging along on field-trips, etc. But may be required for in-class stuff.)

It's always good to be more involved (and known in a positive light) by your kid's school teachers/ staff.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X