Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• served ?

Hi Everyone

Well I got served papers yesterday. I thought my issue was kinda over but seems it is not. there is allot of papers and I'm kinda over whelmed.

In the package was a 13A, form 8 application, form 35.1 and a form 13.

I was hoping to not have a Lawyer but all of this and her lies about me as a person and me forcing her to sign our original agreement that we did together. She is seeking back spousal from date of separation and on going and to have our agreement we did tossed out. Her Lawyer has 20 pages attached to her application form 8.

I guess I'm looking for some in site for my next move>

I'm looking for some in site for my next move
    Your ex wants to have your contract thrown out. Hire a lawyer to receive some advice on your situation since a mistake early in the process could cost you a lot more than the price of a consultation.

Comment

Yes thanks

I have an appointment Wednesday, she has accused me of so much stuff it's unreal. So many false lies as a husband and a father. Said I yelled at her and forced her to sign it and if she didn't I was going to throw her out of the house and tell the kids about her affair .

I can't believe all the lies. She wants back spousal the works

Comment

It looks like I need to reply with a from 13 and also a 13A Certificate of Financial Disclosure.

does anyone where I can get these forms so I can get a head start on them before I meet with my Lawyer. Ones that I can put the information on myself.

Comment

does anyone where I can get these forms
          LMGTFY

First hit.

Comment

Great Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by OrleansLawyer View Post
              LMGTFY

First hit.
              LOL! Thanks for making me smile.

Comment

Sorry everyone. I guess it was way easier than I thought.

Comment

it was way easier than I thought.
                  Everything is way easier - once you know how. There was nothing wrong with your question.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                  Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                  Working...
                  X