Personal Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Attacks

I want to have a little convo about the purpose of the site. The purpose of this site is to ask for advice. High emotions run on this site which often times translate in to passionate conversations.

If you write something on the internet and contradict yourself at a later date, it's fair game to call the person on it. Happens all the time here.

The same people who are callin me out for:
    Spewing your rhetoric over and over won't simply change her mind. (S&T)
    Hypocrtical as heck .. if you go to my threads, this is all S&T did for 2 years of my life. As well as attack my personal character. In fact I can't recall one time I've ever read any advice from her.

If you read all my posts in a thread that was recently closed....I attacked nobody character. I pointed out inconsistencies. I gave her advice for dealing with hearsay statements and how they are both engaging in them.

I don't feel like S&T stopping by just to attack my character should be allowed on this site...or any.

Just to clear some thing up. S&T likes to say that I yell and swear at women when I'm mad. My entire life consists of females and I love and respect each and every one of them. I would never yells and swear at any female (not even males for that matter). Perhaps S&T is referring to when my ex was yelling and swearing at me and pressing record during her "planning abduction" campaign. Have we exchanged words as a couple? Perhaps ... but nothing abusive as S&T likes to try and portray.

Why don't you use the psychology skills that you profess to have to actually help Ange?
    S&T has used my background and education to attack my character...saying I shouldn't work with kids, that I'm abusive, etc. I don't appreciate this type of personal attack either.

And I did help Angie and gave advice about ignoring the fluff and hearsay stuff. I also pointed out things she says here that she probably shouldn't in court. I also predicted OCL involvement....so my comments were all relevant to the thread at hand. Just because you don't like my take....doesn't mean you can hit below the belt.

Finally, just like Jeff and other mods have pointed out ... if you don't like my posts, put me on ignore....that's why it's there. Don't sink low like S&T does.

Instead of taunting me:
    But I am sure you won't reply as you have me on the "ignore"/block that you preach to Ange about
    Please stop the personal attacks on this site ... it's not very becoming of you. Also, can anyone see any advice from S&T on her last post? Because I can't see anything except attacks against me. How is that okay?

One thing I have NEVER done is attack anyone's character, her education and the like. Please stop the personal attacks S&T. People who know about abuse can see the "real" abusive personalities on here.
    Last edited by LovingFather32; 04-10-2017, 10:37 AM.

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
    Spewing your rhetoric over and over won't simply change her mind.

Hypocrtical as heck ...
    hyp·o·crit·i·cal
    ˌhipəˈkridək(ə)l/
    adjective

- behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

I don't think what was written is "hypocritical". It was direct. The simple fact is your opinion simply can't change the poster in questions mind. It was a statement of fact. No matter how often or how much you point out your position it won't change the position of the other poster.

If you read all my posts in a thread that was recently closed....I attacked nobody character. I pointed out inconsistencies. I gave her advice for dealing with hearsay statements and how they are both engaging in them.
    Closing a thread is closing a thread. It wasn't closed (in my opinion) because of any one person's conduct. It was that it turned into the classic beating of a dead horse.

I don't feel like S&T stopping by just to attack my character should be allowed on this site...or any.
    As all know... SadAndTired and I do not like each other. But, to be frank I don't think the poster was attacking your character. They were relating their view of something that you may or may not have done. Who really cares what an occasional poster who clearly is hunting your threads says?

But, I do find it odd that the poster tends to appear on your threads and doesn't contribute wider to the site. Ultimately, it is their choice to do so. I don't think it is anything that they should be banned from.

Have we exchanged words as a couple? Perhaps ... but nothing abusive as S&T likes to try and portray.
    If it would have constituted "abuse" in accordance with Rule 24.(4) of the CLRA then, you would have significanly reduced access to the child in question. Alas, you are an equal parent with equal residency of the child. So, the evidence of the reality of the situation is based on the outcome of a settlement and now an order. Who cares what Sadandtired's view of you is?

S&T has used my background and education to attack my character...saying I shouldn't work with kids, that I'm abusive, etc. I don't appreciate this type of personal attack either.d
    Can you produce relevant evidence on this site to this allegation? You can link to every reply that someone makes on this site and quote it. So, rather than making an allegation why not do it with evidence. This site is persistent and you can use actual quotes to back up your allegation.

Finally, just like Jeff and other mods have pointed out ... if you don't like my posts, put me on ignore....that's why it's there. Don't sink low like S&T does.
    Again, who cares what Sadandtired does? Who cares what any anonymous idiot on this site does... Including me?

Instead of taunting me: Please stop the personal attacks on this site ... it's not very becoming of you.
    Look at this way:

Ohhh nos! LovingFather32 is a bad dad! LF32 is eeeeeeeeeeeeevil! LF32 is a nuttar who eats bannanas with his butt hole!

Notice something? Your REAL NAME is not used. This is an anonymous forum. You have to deal with it I guess. Who cares if someone who is sad and tired says of you loving father 32? Not like anyone in the real world will know it is you.

The only person who knows you are you is... Well you.

Also, can anyone see any advice from S&T on her last post? Because I can't see anything except attacks against me. How is that okay?

One thing I have NEVER done is attack anyone's character, her education and the like. Please stop the personal attacks S&T. People who know about abuse can see the "real" abusive personalities on here.
    Really? Never?

My advice... Who cares?

Good Luck!
    Tayken

Comment

I agree that I shouldn't care. I disagree that her statements arnt personal attacks. She attacks my career .. saying I shouldn't be able to work with kids. She calls me abusive and that I swear at women when I get mad...she attacks my education .. these constitute personal attacks.

If she wants to have a conversation with me she can easily pick apart my points and we can continue in a mature fashion. I'm told to ignore her by the mods but for some reason she has carte-blanche to say what she wants and not ignore what she doesn't like.

Yes, I'm passionate about equal parenting .. there's no doubt about that. When a parent comes on there will always be people who agree and disagree with their situation. Attacks against one's character should be carefully monitored and dealt with in my opinion.

I don't want to hear about how I shouldn't be able to work with kids because I swear, am abusive, am not living up to my education, etc. All BS statements. Discuss the topic at hand like I am and leave the personal attacks out. Also, if you just stop by to attack...the least you can do is also give the OP some advice while you're there.
      Last edited by LovingFather32; 04-10-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
        Who cares if someone who is sad and tired says of you loving father 32?
        Very true. Very true indeed. :-)

Comment

Very true. Very true indeed. :-)

The thing is, Tayken is right - you're beating a dead horse. You've been unsuccessful in turning the entire forum against me (don't pretend you wouldn't delight in that). I think while many wouldn't agree with me on everything, most are unbiased enough to realize that I have some valid concerns. If you are truly on my threads to "help me" you are not doing a great job since constantly making assumptions,embellishing details and trying to dig up supposed inaccuracies has caused you to lose credibility with me. Probably with others as well. So please, LF, in the interest of me getting fair and unbiased advice on here - try to focus on other people. There was a good conversation going on my last thread which was ended because nobody wants to hear these same old things you've been repeating for months.
          With all due respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Turning peeps against you wasn't my motivation. I could care less about who's on what side. Usually it's boy vs girl here which is sad .. but whatever. Having 2 loving parents equally involved in your children's lives was. I see no good reason you wont allow that.

There wasn't a good conversation going on. You asked about hearsay and people said ignore...it was done.

Your stories are very inconsistent .... "I redirect my kids when they mention dad" ...(rewind) "I record my kids when they talk about dad". I can see why you don't like me pointing them out but perhaps you should watch out for that stuff as it shatters your credibility here....and will in court also.

Sorry if you don't like your inconsistencies being pointed out. Feel free to use the ignore button .. it's there for a reason.
            Last edited by LovingFather32; 04-11-2017, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Turning peeps against you wasn't my motivation. I could care less about who's on what side. Usually it's boy vs girl here which is sad .. but whatever. Having 2 loving parents equally involved in your children's lives was. I see no good reason you wont allow that.

There wasn't a good conversation going on. You asked about hearsay and people said ignore...it was done.

Your stories are very inconsistent .... "I redirect my kids when they mention dad" ...(rewind) "I record my kids when they talk about dad". I can see why you don't like me pointing them out but perhaps you should watch out for that stuff as it shatters your credibility here....and will in court also.

Sorry if you don't like your inconsistencies being pointed out. Feel free to use the ignore button .. it's there for a reason.

I don't feel I have inconsistencies. I stated that I once surreptitiously recorded my children (as in they didn't know). Fully admit. I also told everyone there's no way I'd use it in court. As far as I'm concerned, that's a done deal. Feel free to hit that ignore button for me too!

Comment

And now this thread is getting hijacked by a useless argument. Its like the two of you need an intervention. Angies thread was closed because it went off topic and fell into the "no Im right" pile.

LF32 I like you and agree with almost everything you say but going after another poster because they dont follow what you think, continuing to hammer them off topic and then bitching about how unfair it is that youre being targeted is really frustrating for people who read these forums.

Try to remember that this is a living site and five years from now someone will be coming for advice and information. Getting into a four page argument off the topic of discussion is not helpful to that person searching for info.

And angie, you should remember you dont have to continue to defend yourself in a circular argument or even participate in every fight youre invited to. Remember what LF32 said, the ignore button is there for every posters use.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
                  And now this thread is getting hijacked by a useless argument. Its like the two of you need an intervention. Angies thread was closed because it went off topic and fell into the "no Im right" pile.

LF32 I like you and agree with almost everything you say but going after another poster because they dont follow what you think, continuing to hammer them off topic and then bitching about how unfair it is that youre being targeted is really frustrating for people who read these forums.

Try to remember that this is a living site and five years from now someone will be coming for advice and information. Getting into a four page argument off the topic of discussion is not helpful to that person searching for info.

And angie, you should remember you dont have to continue to defend yourself in a circular argument or even participate in every fight youre invited to. Remember what LF32 said, the ignore button is there for every posters use.

You're totally right.

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
                    Rock ...if a parent wants to come here and be inconsistent and contradict themselves at ever corner and ask advice. I will provide advice...plus point out their inconsistencies. I see no problem with that.

Getting into a four page argument off the topic of discussion is not helpful to that person searching for info.
                    She can ignore. Why doesn't she ignore. Instead She follows me around the forum. I think she may enjoy it. :-)

When I respond to Angie I never attack, I never go out of bounds. I give her advice (i.e - ignore hearsay..a judge won't bat an eyelash)....I'm sorry that people don't like when I point out inconsistencies ... many didn't seem to mind when 4-5 posters were doing it on my threads though....wonder why?

I like you too Rock. Sorry you feel that way. Although it saddens me that posters allowed peeps like S&T beat on me for 2 years for trying to point out inconsistencies, attacking my character, etc...and had nothing to say. I point out some inconsistences in this posters story and people get annoyed...odd.
                    Last edited by LovingFather32; 04-11-2017, 09:55 AM.

Comment

It's too bad Angie followed me here for more discussions .. this one was about personal attacks on the forums and nothing else. What would you like to talk about now Angie?

Comment

LF, on your threads when you joined the forum, yes, S&T frequently jumped in and gave her opinion, which you didn't agree with, nor appreciate. She made assumptions about you, and your Ex, and stated her disbelief of your stated actions.

Which, is pretty similar to how you've acted towards Angie. Reading Angies threads and seeing you jump in and start off on her, I get just as irritated and frustrated as I did when S&T jumped in on your threads. You both take the threads off topic, constantly arguing in circles, and dredging up random junk/quotes from the past to prop up your points.

S&T likely wasn't of much assistance to you during your issues, and you likely provide just as little assistance to Angie. The horse is dead, leave the poor thing alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ange71727 View Post
                          I think while many wouldn't agree with me on everything, most are unbiased enough to realize that I have some valid concerns.
                          Since you stopped by "my thread" to talk about your case more...I think I will. Your concerns for not allowing even a 5% increase to 40% are not valid. Your worried about dad lying and telling kids things, etc. This is normal in almost every co-parenting arrangement..parents are always paranoid. No reason to deny access. You're concerned about his schedule. Let him present his parenting plan and if it's good and he has support systems...scratch that concern too.
                          Kids are thriving now and are in his care a lot...which means he's doing well.....or you would be experiencing major behavioral issues.

you are not doing a great job since constantly making assumptions,embellishing details and trying to dig up supposed inaccuracies has caused you to lose credibility with me.
                          So did you say "I recorded my kid"...then later "I redirect my kid when issues come up"? This is no assumption...no embellishment...no inaccuracy. You said it...own it.

There was a good conversation going on my last thread which was ended because nobody wants to hear these same old things you've been repeating for months.
                          With all due respect.
                          Your thread was finished. Many posters had answered you and nobody was responding anymore. I actually woke the thread back up .. ppl didn't stop because of me .. they were already gone.

You've been unsuccessful in turning the entire forum against me (
                          Everybody was against you on your first thread. Good for you that you've been able to talk your way through things over the months. You haven't been able to walk circles around me .. sorry if that bothers you.

Comment

Originally posted by Soiled View Post
                            LF, on your threads when you joined the forum, yes, S&T frequently jumped in and gave her opinion, which you didn't agree with, nor appreciate. She made assumptions about you, and your Ex, and stated her disbelief of your stated actions.

Which, is pretty similar to how you've acted towards Angie. Reading Angies threads and seeing you jump in and start off on her, I get just as irritated and frustrated as I did when S&T jumped in on your threads. You both take the threads off topic, constantly arguing in circles, and dredging up random junk/quotes from the past to prop up your points.

S&T likely wasn't of much assistance to you during your issues, and you likely provide just as little assistance to Angie. The horse is dead, leave the poor thing alone.
                            Leave her alone? But she's joined my thread to talk about her case more. Just as she did with my other threads.

Obviously she revives the horse every time it's beaten. I wonder why?

Comment

And you follow her on to her threads. Your both seem to seek each other out, though frankly, offhand I think your by far the bigger stalker, however I could be wrong there. Every time you get shut down on one of her threads, you create a 'convo'. This one, or previously the 50/50 'debate'. These are obvious and thinly veiled attempts to carry on the conversation, where you make a couple comments to bait your target in, and then gleefully start in on it again.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X