Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amended Pleadings - How much to I change to reflect current reality ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amended Pleadings - How much to I change to reflect current reality ?

Hello my friends,

in 2013 I filed a Form 8, i.e. my application general seeking a divorce. It at the time sought some items of relief (i.e. access, OCL, custody) which have all now come to pass (thankfully in my favor) prior to reaching trial.

I still need to amend my pleadings for other relief and have an order allowing me to do so. i.e. - pre/post judgment interest etc.

My Question:

In my revised Form 8 (Application General) do I revise *everything* to reflect the current reality or just amend the additional relief ? Eg. remove relief seeking involvment of the OCL, access etc.

many thanks

PND.

I would just underline what changes you have put in. No need to worry about removing stuff out. If anything of the requests you have got , then so be it.

Good to hear you got OCL in your favour. I can't wait to get mine! I have a good feeling about it.

Comment

Originally posted by trinton View Post
      I would just underline what changes you have put in. No need to worry about removing stuff out. If anything of the requests you have got , then so be it.

Good to hear you got OCL in your favour. I can't wait to get mine! I have a good feeling about it.
      Thanks T, your correct, from FLR 11,

HOW AMENDMENT IS SHOWN
      (4) An amendment shall be clearly shown by underlining all changes, and the rule or order permitting the amendment and the date of the amendment shall be noted in the margin of each amended page. O. Reg. 114/99, r. 11 (4).

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X