Too quiet in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too quiet in here

It feels like forever since I was waking up to a house full of good craziness.
    Now I wake up and im completely alone. It leaves me with too much time to think.
    I feel impending doom the minute I walk into my kitchen and realize that this day may be the day I have no choice but to realize I may never see, hear and feel my adopted children.
    I want to punish myself by pondering on regretting ever allowing all three of them into my heart but than I stop feeling angry for a minute and force myself to remember how good I felt. All that love and good memories is what keeps me alive.
    One day I hope I can drink my coffee without tears in it.

I am not sure how old the kids are but never give up. When they are older they may seek you out and re-connect.

Comment

Well first of all thank you for starting my day off with tears. Lol It makes me sad because i know exactly how you feel.
      Going to bed without reading books, cuddles, etc....waking up to nothing but the sound of your heart beat ..beating way too loud.

Feb 15th/2014...the day I realized just how cruel this world can be. It changed me forever.

Always hold on to hope and never give up. The sun will shine again.

Comment

They say "kids are resilient" but they go through much worse. Time heals.

Comment

Hugs to you.

Comment

Aww, I understand how you feel - things where not supposed to happen this way. Empty-nest feelings are quite normal and made worse by this being so sudden. It's the risk that all step-parents face ... not easy at all.

Give yourself plenty of time to grieve. ((HUGS))

Comment

Thanks everyone. Hugs to you too.

Comment

Here's a big warm hug.

Comment

Thanks Mike62[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Your timing is great. Your happy face icon arrived at a low point. So thanks for the pick-me-up.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X