View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 01:09 AM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
I am curious, how did your ex get close enough to you to assault you? One would think that after experiencing 9? years of violence that you would have taken precautions to ensure your safety.

Might be a good thing that your ex has finally been charged and no longer flying under the radar. Important your daughter knows how to dial 911 (not your phone number) and let the professionals provide intervention if necessary. If not then all you can do is focus on how you can provide a drama-free life for you and your child.

Your ex very well may turn out to be a model father when you are not around... let's hope he can manage that.
I seriously doubt he will be a model father when I'm not around. He's actually to the outside world a very good father. That is exactly the problem. What goes on behind closed doors, what gets sent to me and only me, that's the problem. Not who he looks like to the public.
We've all been watching the Hollywood news. It's not that difficult to hide criminal and abusive behaviour is it? Especially when nobody believe the victim, right?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk