View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 09:08 PM

tunnelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiechic View Post
The child has been punished many times in the past (even last week) when dad finds out she talked and shared negative acts at his house.
I hate parents that do that. My ex is the same.

Quote:
CAS is well aware that this is the case, and until she tells someone other than mom, nothing will be done. She is still too scared to talk.
Careful. My ex intentionally had our child go to the principal to say I was going to harm the child. CAS was called and child did not share share comments with social worker. Telling your child to share these things with professionals isn't going to help - unless they are truth. They could very well be just things the child thinks you want to hear (or things you have coached the child to say).

Quote:
constant mental and emotional abuse.
Whoa whoa.Calm the horses and take some time to cool your jets. You're not a psychologist who did an assessment on the family now are you ?

Quote:
I will look into a pay as you go option tonight. I am concerned he will take it away but I think his lawyer will be instructing him to allow it now. I suggested it a month ago in an offer but was not accepted.
That can be just brushed off as you wanting to control child on their time with other parent. I could tell you that if my child was given a cellphone at age 11 - the rules at my house would be no cellphone. It will get turned off and put away - just as it would in a school classroom. When they turn 14 - maybe. Child can easily be coached by you to call you and text you during their ENTIRE time with the other parent. It's the other parents private time, a cellphone can not be used as a tool to monitor their time with the other parent.

Now - what was your ex charged for ? Is it a criminal offense ? Have they pleaded guilty ? Is it something that they will fight in criminal court ? Is it something you could use against them in family court ? This is your strongest evidence to use against your ex - depending on details and circumstances.