Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Political Issues

Political Issues This forum is for discussing the political aspects of divorce: reform to divorce laws, men's rights, women's rights, injustices in the divorce system, etc.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 07:39 PM

mcdreamy is on a distinguished road

Not the sharpest tool in the garden shed?
A few peas short of a casserole?

Good luck!
Old 01-20-2013, 07:40 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
First i ask who believe in equal patenting on this forum to see how many other believe the same thing. Since 90%of people i talk on the street or at Work believe its a corrupted systeme. Well its seem like no one believe its corrupted in here . I am sure i ask same question to all familly judge and lawyers they would say the same. I get this forum is for those who truste our system. But i am not one one yhem
I feel a repeat of another poster of infamous contributions to this forum materializing in this new poster. Anyone else get this feeling too from what is being stated. In fact, a gaggle of these posters. Especially the one that attempts consistently to use Statistics Canada result to "prove" their point that everyone is out to get them.

I guess the one thing we can expect on this forum is the consistency of angry and disgruntled people who would be better addressing their problems in a therapeutic setting attempting to find that on this board by trying to gather negative advocates in support of their argument. By using this site as a platform for projecting blame and ultimately getting no support from anyone.

They then conclude they have proved their case that they are "right" but, never realize that this is why they have limited access to the children involved and why their matters before the court went the way it did.

I suspect we will hear shortly how some radical feminist lawyer screwed over Frenchy. The pattern of behaviour is quite evident already in the stream of thought and allegations, admissions to anger, frustration and the nonsense debate and supporting "evidence" that this possibly highly conflicted poster is attempting to leverage to gain favour.

Suffice to say, I predict a rinse and repeat from this poster Frenchy similar to the other infamous "fathers rights" and other "feminist rights" (domestic violence advocates) who continually try to drum up emotional support to make themselves "feel" better about their situation, false allegations and projections of blame that brought them to this point in the first place.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 01-20-2013, 07:41 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdreamy View Post
Not the sharpest tool in the garden shed?
A few peas short of a casserole?

Good luck!
I would disagree not that you are wrong but, that in the analogy you are using, I don't even think that the poster in question is aware that they are (a) cooking something and (b) what the ingredients are for the dish they are trying to serve to the members of this forum.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM

frenchy is on a distinguished road

Lol so my ex by hurting my kids. Me calling cas . And turn out i am the bad person lol typical stuff . Anyway your doing a good job protecting this corrupted systeme and let many kids suffering. Thats all i have to say.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:52 PM

OhMy is on a distinguished road

This seems to be a monthly occurrence on this forum. When one posts a thread about equality of genders ......equal parenting.... Fathers rights.... It always seems to get a rise.

I think frenchy that you will find most posters on this site are more concerned with 'best interest of the child'. Sometimes that is 50/50, sometimes not. Each case and situation is different.

Black and white thinking doesn't help.... Shades of grey...
Old 01-20-2013, 07:55 PM

OhMy is on a distinguished road

Reminds me of the book...'it's all your fault', by William Eddy.

Hmmmm
Old 01-20-2013, 07:57 PM

frenchy is on a distinguished road

Well if you look around if its 50/50 its the women that want it like this to be free and do her own thing but if she want to make her ex miserable they get what they want 90% of the Time.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:03 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lol so my ex by hurting my kids. Me calling cas . And turn out i am the bad person lol typical stuff . Anyway your doing a good job protecting this corrupted systeme and let many kids suffering. Thats all i have to say.
what was the nature of the call to CAS?
Old 01-20-2013, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMy View Post
Reminds me of the book...'it's all your fault', by William Eddy.

Hmmmm
It's All Your Fault
By William Eddy

I would agree with you OhMy that it reads as this book and the other one:

High Conflict People in Legal Disputes
By William Eddy

Frenchy, it would be in your best interests to buy these books, read them, understand them and better organize your thoughts prior to posting to this message board.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 01-20-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Well if you look around if its 50/50 its the women that want it like this to be free and do her own thing but if she want to make her ex miserable they get what they want 90% of the Time.
Note to the "domestic violence" advocates who read Lundy. Men are equally capable of projecting false allegations of "victim blaming" and "victim shaming" when their argument fails to bring the attention to the false allegations they are making.

Note the same blanket statement, with no supporting evidence. Just a statement of "belief" and no supporting statement. So lest we not project blame that I identify this pattern of behaviour in those posters coming with "domestic violence" stories of one gender only.

You are all free to remain sad and tired with your arguments and silent distortion campaign against me in PMs...

This is a common pattern of behaviour of a highly conflicted person and knows no bounds of gender.

All humans are capabile of presenting themselves in the "victim role". It is a well observed pattern of behaviour in social science. It is merely an attempt to "save" one's self to do so.

Again, re-link to this thread as supporting argument to my above statement:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...-mossip-13753/

Specifically this quote from the above case law:

http://canlii.ca/t/frmwh

Quote:
[19] How this family actually got to the place that I have heard about since May, 2011, only they will know; and they only know through their unique and individual perspectives. As Catherine Gildiner wrote in the preface to her book, After the Falls, (Toronto: Alfred A. Knopf Canada, 2009):
Memory is a tricky business. No two people remember things the same way. Memory is not a recording device; it is the brain’s way of allowing us to select moments in order to interpret our pasts. All the images on file in our brains pass through elaborate screens of unconscious needs and emerge as memories.
To that quote I would add that the filtering process we go through helps us “save” ourselves, so that we can present ourselves in the best light possible. It is only through years of often painful therapy that we can understand how much we may have filtered our own experiences to save ourselves. There is nothing insidious or wrong about this process; it is part of the human brain’s brilliance. It is not someone else telling us we are “wrong” in our memory that gives us insight; it is our own reflecting, with professional assistance, that leads us to that level of awareness and understanding about ourselves.
It is a shame that neither of the biased views of the "domestic violence" and "father's rights" movements realize or acknowledge this fact and what has been committed to case law when presenting their "extreme" arguments. Both are equally the problem in many family law situations.

Good Luck!
Tayken

Last edited by Tayken; 01-20-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Closed Thread